[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

@Sasquatch Labs answer your emails
Hey guys,

I'm getting to the emails, there are a lot today, but I guarantee you'll receive a response if you emailed over the weekend. Also, I've got an updated pastebin for you below. Please take a look at it, and email me if you have any questions!

-https://pastebin.com/raw/u4aCbk5R-

Thanks,
Dino

Hey guys,

I'm getting to the emails, there are a lot today, but I guarantee you'll receive a response if you emailed over the weekend. Also, I've got an updated pastebin for you below. Please take a look at it, and email me if you have any questions!

-https://pastebin.com/raw/u4aCbk5R-

Thanks,
Dino
Ever since someone mentioned that tapitalk bs it hasnt workwd for me, need to make an order this week and can't see the goods!!

Ever since someone mentioned that tapitalk bs it hasnt workwd for me, need to make an order this week and can't see the goods!!

Sorry, it was me that mentioned the Tapatalk bullshit but the “Dino” before this kinder nicer “Dino” used to post it both ways for a little bit.

Anyone ran this guys deca?
Yes. I absolutely loved it. Ran 600mgs with test e and mast e for 13-14 weeks then 750mgs for the last 4 weeks to make total time on the deca 18weeks. Joint pain dissappeared after 4ish weeks and the magic really started happening at around 12 weeks.

'Cause he's tired of you cheapskates picking up one of this and one of that.

Honestly, the higher the minimum the better, for him at least. Less packs that go out is better for his security.
Hey guys,

The second part of this is definitely why we've upped the minimum. Furthermore, the lower traffic will increase our customer service and consistency.

Thanks,
Dino

Yes. I absolutely loved it. Ran 600mgs with test e and mast e for 13-14 weeks then 750mgs for the last 4 weeks to make total time on the deca 18weeks. Joint pain dissappeared after 4ish weeks and the magic really started happening at around 12 weeks.

Thanks for the input. Im thinking about running 1000mg test 1000mg mast and 600mg deca to start....Ill see where that leads me.