[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

I am talking about his mast you fucking morons his mast is clearly test amd i am willing to pay to have it tested. So can you recommend a lab to send my samples to??? If not than shut the fuck up. Cause as soon as I have it tested we will see.

@janoshik does it. Nut up and send it off. There is another 1, Lab4tox or some shit. Why don’t you take a fucking minute and find this shit?

IVE BEEN RUNNING SAS TREN E FOR 8 DAYS. I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH MY RIGHT GLUTE.... DEFINITELY WATERED DOWN HONEY WITH A TOUCH OF AUNT JEMIMA'S AND A SPLASH OF BIG FOOT PISS.

FUCK THIS SOURCE! DONT @ ME WITH YOUR LOGICAL EXPLANATIONS AND SOLUTIONS!

IVE BEEN RUNNING SAS TREN E FOR 8 DAYS. I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH MY RIGHT GLUTE.... DEFINITELY WATERED DOWN HONEY WITH A TOUCH OF AUNT JEMIMA'S AND A SPLASH OF BIG FOOT PISS.

So you’re seeing them gainz??

Last edited:

Did you draw that a couple days in advance or 18g. No shit local honey?

no controversy. the guy says doesn't feel right and he wants to know where to test it. leave him be until he comes back to us with the results.

I contacted Chemtox already but Drostanolone enanthate isnt on their list of compounds they test for. I know I have seen a few tests done by them for AL but that was for Drost prop. I emailed them to see what the deal is. As soon as I get it sent and get the results I will post them here. I know janoshik does testing but his reputation isnt the greatest here since fucking over one of most well respected people on here.

If anyone has another place I can get my samples tested please PM me.

Any update on product? My BTC finally cleared!

Hold on. Slow down. You’re new here and might be unfamiliar with how things work. Sasquatch has some rules. First and foremost you need to send a picture of you butthole complete with swinging testicles to sasquatchsst@tutanota.com

Don’t ask why, we all had to do it and we don’t even know why. If you feel uncomfortable just blur out your face. The gear is [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91] though so totally worth it.

Haha I was going to order 9 days ago, but stupidly used my bank account to buy BTC(which takes 9 days to clear on Coinbase for first time).

Funny, he didn’t say anything about the swinging testicles, which might be an issue since I’ve been on TRT for a while