[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Source cock sucker hahah all these labs are the same on here. Hahaha fucking hilarious. Anyway I will have it tested and post results once I can actually find a testing facility to send it to. Til then fellas.

Get the fuck out of here! I’m just stating facts! That’s all I care about, if the bloods or tests don’t back it up then that’s one thing! But you’re just want attention

You are an idiot than cause there are NK blood tests for mast e faggot haha Im stating facts your a source cock sucker or the source himself. I will have it mas speced and hplc tested and your shit will be toast lol

You are an idiot than cause there are NK blood tests for mast e faggot haha Im stating facts your a source cock sucker or the source himself. I will have it mas speced and hplc tested and your shit will be toast lol

You have literally said nothing that was rational

Haaaaahahahaha blood test on mast e right??? Lol you are a fucking moron!!!!! How many times do I havento say it???? You dumbass noob there is no.blood test for any compound other than test you fucking idiot faggot pussy lol dumbest person on meso by far lol

You proved you know nothing about testing lol

You’re so dumb you’re not even on topic with this conversation. If you have no proof then shut up! I never said there was bloods on mast or labs you dumbass! All I’m saying is before you stay don’t buy from here, bring some proof

Will do bitch I said that hours ago lol pussy ass faggot clearly you are the spurce with how mad you get hahaha or his ass buddy