[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Hey guys,

I've got a new pastebin for everyone. All of our test is sold out right now, but we have plenty of tren and orals if you're looking to get some of those. We should be getting more Test in stock soon though, and we'll keep you posted as to when that's supposed to happen.

Anyway, I hope everybody is having a good weekend!

-https://pastebin.com/raw/UWVSdyjn-

Thanks,
Dino

Anyone see an update on test?

Hold on. Slow down. You’re new here and might be unfamiliar with how things work. Sasquatch has some rules. First and foremost you need to send a picture of you butthole complete with swinging testicles to sasquatchsst@tutanota.com

Don’t ask why, we all had to do it and we don’t even know why. If you feel uncomfortable just blur out your face. The gear is [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91] though so totally worth it.
You forgot to tell them about the testicle atrophy credit. Send a before and after (5 weeks in 72 hrs after last pin) picture of your dangling nuts next to a ruler to that same email

Hey guys,

We finally have an update for the pastebin available. I'll probably have another update later as well!

-https://pastebin.com/raw/St9NfVxd-

Thanks,
Dino

Haha I was going to order 9 days ago, but stupidly used my bank account to buy BTC(which takes 9 days to clear on Coinbase for first time).

Funny, he didn’t say anything about the swinging testicles, which might be an issue since I’ve been on TRT for a while

Don’t buy bitcoin directly or when the price bounces around you might lose money. Those Korean day traders like to manipulate that shit.

Transfer from your bank account to a dollar wallet. It’s like having a couple hundred dollars that are already “cleared” and can be used instantly in a matter of minutes.

Then only buy bitcoin when the Hairy Fucker sends you the bitcoin address. He’s been known to go on some pretty intense Assquatch benders and not answer emails for days. Meanwhile your bitcoin value could drop like a giant Squatch turd.

Do no order anything from this lab but Test. Everything else is in question. Unless you want gyno. I dont advise ever ordering from this source period. The mast e he sent me is clearly test prop.

Do no order anything from this lab but Test. Everything else is in question. Unless you want gyno. I dont advise ever ordering from this source period. The mast e he sent me is clearly test prop.

So if I remember correctly, you were on a gram each of Test and Mast E and some deca. If your theory is correct then you’ve been running a total of 2 grams of Test the last week and a half. Is that what you’re saying now?

So if I remember correctly, you were on a gram each of Test and Mast E and some deca. If your theory is correct then you’ve been running a total of 2 grams of Test the last week and a half. Is that what you’re saying now?

Yea that’s what he is saying now. And started saying that he is not as hard and has no libido anymore

Look at how Tren affects everyone differently. Hormones are not created the same for everyone. I’m just wondering how 1.5 weeks in he can feel all this(or lack there of) Fuck, it takes me about 4 weeks then I would make such a bold claim. To each their own though.

I mean yeah from one person to the next its going to effect them differently but if its the same person and the same compound then that rational doesn't apply. I mean do you expect different results depending on the brand of pharmaceutical stuff you might take?

Not making any claim for or against what this dude is saying (I dont know) just pointing out something irrational that seemed to slip by.

Not bandwagoning against SAS, test and ancillaries all worked as intended.