[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS LAB. THEY SENT ME TEST P INSTEAD OF MAST E. COULD HAVE GIVEN ME GYNO. AGAIN....DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS LAB!!!!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS LAB. THEY SENT ME TEST P INSTEAD OF MAST E. COULD HAVE GIVEN ME GYNO. AGAIN....DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS LAB!!!!

So you’ve had it tested already? You know what’s in your vial? Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit. I’m tired of seeing you spam this thread. Until you have some kind of legitimate proof, it’s all speculation at best.

And you don’t need to tell me how many labs you have contacted, who haven’t “replied” to your request at having it tested.

What’s it cost to get tested? I’ll pay for half to settle this shit. It should be pretty obvious if Mast is actually Test. Do you plan on sending it off and taking care of it, or just keep posting about it?

What’s it cost to get tested? I’ll pay for half to settle this shit. It should be pretty obvious if Mast is actually Test. Do you plan on sending it off and taking care of it, or just keep posting about it?

Labmax is $8. Dude is a troll.

Do you like it? Dosed correctly
As far as I can tell its dosed right. I had a vial crash because I left it in my cold car and it was evident the hormone Crystal's were plentiful. Now this is just based on feels and not lab tested but I am 100% satisfied at this current time.

As far as I can tell its dosed right. I had a vial crash because I left it in my cold car and it was evident the hormone Crystal's were plentiful. Now this is just based on feels and not lab tested but I am 100% satisfied at this current time.
What do you do in that case just heat them