[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

How do you get the informed delivery. I’m on day 6, but he did say it would take 5-10 days since what I ordered was out of stock.
Go to Usps website and you’ll see right next to track package it says informed delivery you click that and sign up and it shows you all mail and packages coming to your address. My package finally started moving last night I looks like his shipper didn’t actually get it in the mail until yesterday. I don’t mind the few extra days as long as he continues to have top quality gear.

Go to Usps website and you’ll see right next to track package it says informed delivery you click that and sign up and it shows you all mail and packages coming to your address. My package finally started moving last night I looks like his shipper didn’t actually get it in the mail until yesterday. I don’t mind the few extra days as long as he continues to have top quality gear.
I have ID and it only shows me mail, not packages.

DO OT ORDER FROM THIS LAB....IF YOU GO BACK THROUGH THE ENTIRE THREAD ITS THE SAME 4 OR 5 PROFILES SAYING THIS LAB IS GOOD!!! MOST LIKELY FRIENDS OF THE LAB OR THE LAB HIMSELF. I ORDERED MASTE E AND THEY SENT ME TEST P. I AM IN THE PROCESS OF HAVING IT TESTED.

AGAIN DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS LAB!!!!

GTFO! Stuff a chalupa in your pie hole and don't come back until you have proof of your tests. Don't be a tool.

Glad it worked for you. Beside the growth and the increase in appetite, endurance and recovery, did you notice any change of mood? Sexual performance? Sleep? ... Or anything else?
Also, when you use it for bulking, what did you run it with and for how long?
Sexually- I always want it. Whenever test is in my system it’s a real nightmare. Only
Weird thing is my load becomes minimal and dry. No idea if this is common.

I sleep better than when I am “off” hormones.

My mood changes for the better. I feel and am so much more focused.

My next cycle will be
Test 600mg
NPP 400
That’s it. All I need to put in my body. Last time I put primo in and absolutely loved it.

Sexually- I always want it. Whenever test is in my system it’s a real nightmare. Only

My next cycle will be
Test 600mg
NPP 400
That’s it. All I need to put in my body. Last time I put primo in and absolutely loved it.

Using hcg?

My next cycle will be
Test 600mg
NPP 400

I've just recently started to have similar experience, but I'll reserve the full details for the update in the end of the month. Thank you for the clarification.

Hey! Really quick!

Both bac water and DHB* should be back in stock very soon! I'm going to post a new pastebin when we have those ready for everybody!

Thanks,
Dino

*EDIT: DHB is estimated to be back in stock by sunday

Last edited: