[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Alright guys, while I'm waiting for the end of the month to update you on the NPP effect if any, can you tell me what effects I'm looking for?
Like what I'm supposed to feel or notice after a month of high NPP dose?

Interested to hear from those who used it before.

Prostate should feel like it's the size of a grapefruit.

Alright guys, while I'm waiting for the end of the month to update you on the NPP effect if any, can you tell me what effects I'm looking for?
Like what I'm supposed to feel or notice after a month of high NPP dose?

Interested to hear from those who used it before.

Dont let these guys fool you man. If you are not feeling a gram of NPP after a few weeks then its garbage. The half life is like 6 days. They are saying you will feel it within a month lol. That would mean that at 2 weeks it will be halfway peaked in tour blood. So 500mgs. You dont feel anything? Its fucking bunk. The Mast E they sent me was Test P as soon as I stopped taking it my estrogen went back to normal.

I will say in all honesty that the DECA SAS sent I feel is real. But I will know for sure in a few more days. Not sure what to tell you about the NPP but I wouldnt waste much more time with it if it was me.

Dont let these guys fool you man. If you are not feeling a gram of NPP after a few weeks then its garbage. The half life is like 6 days. They are saying you will feel it within a month lol. That would mean that at 2 weeks it will be halfway peaked in tour blood. So 500mgs. You dont feel anything? Its fucking bunk. The Mast E they sent me was Test P as soon as I stopped taking it my estrogen went back to normal.

I will say in all honesty that the DECA SAS sent I feel is real. But I will know for sure in a few more days. Not sure what to tell you about the NPP but I wouldnt waste much more time with it if it was me.

Have you sent anything out for testing yet?

Right now anything he says means absolutely nothing, he fucked his credibility up

Yep. If he had just posted “I have some Mast E that I think might not be Mast E. I’m going to send this out for testing.” Then he would have issued his “harm reduction warning” and then just post the results.

Instead he has a whole tantrum about how he feelzzz it’s Test Prop.

Makes no sense whatsoever that any lab would intentionally pass off Test prop as Masteron. I could see maybe EQ as mast. But a short Ester for long Ester? The lab would have to be fucktarded and other people would have noticed the same shit by now.

Have you sent anything out for testing yet?

I contacted 3 places now. Chemtox got back to me and we are currently working out the details. Takes these places forever to get back to me. So yes all will be tested. Hopefully with this I can save a few people from getting fucked over. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS LAB!!!!

I ordered but not mast e. Running his gear to pop my cherry. So I'm not biased on who's gear is better. All I'll know is if it worked or not .

Yep. If he had just posted “I have some Mast E that I think might not be Mast E. I’m going to send this out for testing.” Then he would have issued his “harm reduction warning” and then just post the results.

Instead he has a whole tantrum about how he feelzzz it’s Test Prop.

Makes no sense whatsoever that any lab would intentionally pass off Test prop as Masteron. I could see maybe EQ as mast. But a short Ester for long Ester? The lab would have to be fucktarded and other people would have noticed the same shit by now.

yea exactly fucktard either thought I was an idiot and didnt know my shit or didnt care and wanted to get the order filled. I dont understand it either. Cause I dont feel any drop off from the deca...only the mast. Makes no sense to me either. But that shit is def 100% test prop.

Anyone here who has experience sending gear out to be tested. How long does it take and is it hard to get in touch with the people that test the gear?

Hey guys,
Going in for bloodwork tomorrow. Ran a tren a 300/ wk mast 800 e/p cylcle this summer ending 5 weeks ago. Ran sasquatch test c @ 500 throughout. I have been cycling gear and on 200 test min for three years. I am currently running 250 sasquatch test c per week.
So been 5 weeks of 250 exclusive sasquatch . I pin Thursday's in the pm. So i will he over 72 hours but my levels should be stable. The test will be free test and estradiol. I verified this with the doc.

@Sasquatch Labs making sure this will still apply towards credit? Any suggestions before i go in?

Lol npp after 1 month and nothing???? Come the fuck on. Anyone that knows anything knows the half life is about 6 days so....lol you do the math DO NOT BUY FROM THIS LAB!!!!

how long before you get results from the analyzer you sent it to?

real eq and npp stack amazing together. one of the top cycles ive done was tpp npp bold cyp blend from potg. hey sas could you make a boldenone cypionate?

Hey guys,
Going in for bloodwork tomorrow. Ran a tren a 300/ wk mast 800 e/p cylcle this summer ending 5 weeks ago. Ran sasquatch test c @ 500 throughout. I have been cycling gear and on 200 test min for three years. I am currently running 250 sasquatch test c per week.
So been 5 weeks of 250 exclusive sasquatch . I pin Thursday's in the pm. So i will he over 72 hours but my levels should be stable. The test will be free test and estradiol. I verified this with the doc.

@Sasquatch Labs making sure this will still apply towards credit? Any suggestions before i go in?
Hey man,

We offer $100 store credit to people who post bloodwork reviews.

You must be on our Test Propionate for a minimum of three weeks and Test Enanthate/Test Cypionate for five weeks for your bloodwork to count. Test E bloods should be taken 48-72 hours after the last injection. Test P bloods should be drawn 12-24 hours after the last injection.

Also, we have some Test C in stock! And we'll have Test C and E back in full stock in the next few days. I'll be posting an updated pastebin very soon.

Thanks,
Dino

My dumbass left all my gear in my trunk over night and upon looking at it today I noticed only 2 out of my 5 tren e vials crashed. Is this cause for concern the others didnt crash and I plan on just using a blowdrier/hot water to reconstitute. The mast, test, and inj m-tren all didnt crash either just 2 out of the 5 tren e's.

Fast and on point. No issues so far. Packs land in 3-4 days.
I’m at 6 days right now so they may be a little backed up. Sas has always been good to me so I’m not worried. On my informed delivery it still says label created awaiting package but I’m hoping they just haven’t updated tracking.