[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

@Sasquatch Labs WTF is the link dead for the tits on post #87?

Those tits were like 90% of the reason I pulled the trigger with you.

@Bigboy727 too as well
Yes,and I have at least bought $1,000 worth of gear since laying my eyes on those beautiful specimens. I speak for every heterosexual customer of yours on this thread when I say, “we deserve MORE”! That’s all. Ball is in your court:D:cool:
Good call @God&Gainz.

That be a good lab name, tity labs. Milkers on the label. I mean has to be legit to because all test can give gyno dosed with no AI.

Alright guys, while I'm waiting for the end of the month to update you on the NPP effect if any, can you tell me what effects I'm looking for?
Like what I'm supposed to feel or notice after a month of high NPP dose?

Interested to hear from those who used it before.

Alright guys, while I'm waiting for the end of the month to update you on the NPP effect if any, can you tell me what effects I'm looking for?
Like what I'm supposed to feel or notice after a month of high NPP dose?

Interested to hear from those who used it before.
I have ran it at 300-750 when I ran it. I wouldn’t it run that again. 400-450 is all a person needs. I used it for cutting one cycle and bulking two cycles. I promise you compound can have amazing effects but, it’s all diet dependent. It makes me very hungry. When I am 3,200 cal I gained 12lbs per cycle with out adding fat and when I cut I actually gained 5 but lost 4% bf at 2,300 cal. I also trained 7 days a week and my body didn’t need a break. A month you should start seeing some cool affects but week 7-10 where my favorites. I however will argue that 400 is plenty when it comes to NPP. I am not a high volume guy anymore. Dreams of making a living at this are gone and now it’s just my personal addiction.