[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

My dumbass left all my gear in my trunk over night and upon looking at it today I noticed only 2 out of my 5 tren e vials crashed. Is this cause for concern the others didnt crash and I plan on just using a blowdrier/hot water to reconstitute. The mast, test, and inj m-tren all didnt crash either just 2 out of the 5 tren e's.

i've read about that happening before. Same batch of compound, some crashed, some didn't. You should be fine.

My dumbass left all my gear in my trunk over night and upon looking at it today I noticed only 2 out of my 5 tren e vials crashed. Is this cause for concern the others didnt crash and I plan on just using a blowdrier/hot water to reconstitute. The mast, test, and inj m-tren all didnt crash either just 2 out of the 5 tren e's.

this is why I'll probably not order any oils during cold months . Smh I value these vials more than a tub of protein . Hell I probably look more forward to a pack landing than my pay check .

Thanks y’all, I was just double checking I’ve made multiple orders and they always came, I was just wondering what to expect as far as a time frame goes.

Thanks y’all, I was just double checking I’ve made multiple orders and they always came, I was just wondering what to expect as far as a time frame goes.
He told me it shipped Friday, it didn’t arrive today so I’m hoping for tomorrow. If it’s not here by then ima start assuming the worst

Assuming the worst after only three business days is a little impatient don't ya think?
Yeah I was going to say that but I’ll be the first to admit ima cheapskate and the idea of losing 5 dollars keeps me up at night. I wouldn’t even be questioning it but for some reason they created 2 labels for my small order and both say waiting for package so it’s a little weird.

DO OT ORDER FROM THIS LAB....IF YOU GO BACK THROUGH THE ENTIRE THREAD ITS THE SAME 4 OR 5 PROFILES SAYING THIS LAB IS GOOD!!! MOST LIKELY FRIENDS OF THE LAB OR THE LAB HIMSELF. I ORDERED MASTE E AND THEY SENT ME TEST P. I AM IN THE PROCESS OF HAVING IT TESTED.

AGAIN DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS LAB!!!!

DO OT ORDER FROM THIS LAB....IF YOU GO BACK THROUGH THE ENTIRE THREAD ITS THE SAME 4 OR 5 PROFILES SAYING THIS LAB IS GOOD!!! MOST LIKELY FRIENDS OF THE LAB OR THE LAB HIMSELF. I ORDERED MASTE E AND THEY SENT ME TEST P. I AM IN THE PROCESS OF HAVING IT TESTED.

No it’s the same dumbass saying do not order from this source

No it’s the same dumbass saying do not order from this source

That is funny!! Have no ties to him. Ordered because I saw reviews on another forum and got lucky I guess. Dude replied to all my emails within 24 hours and was helpful. I guess just like anything out there, some have good experiences and some do not.

I'm not telling you to order from them, simply saying what my experience was. Im not here to bash anyone, as I know no one here. So you'll never see me putting people down. To me these forums should be used for gathering information to help one another

Last edited:
I have ran it at 300-750 when I ran it. I wouldn’t it run that again. 400-450 is all a person needs. I used it for cutting one cycle and bulking two cycles. I promise you compound can have amazing effects but, it’s all diet dependent. It makes me very hungry. When I am 3,200 cal I gained 12lbs per cycle with out adding fat and when I cut I actually gained 5 but lost 4% bf at 2,300 cal. I also trained 7 days a week and my body didn’t need a break. A month you should start seeing some cool affects but week 7-10 where my favorites. I however will argue that 400 is plenty when it comes to NPP. I am not a high volume guy anymore. Dreams of making a living at this are gone and now it’s just my personal addiction.

Glad it worked for you. Beside the growth and the increase in appetite, endurance and recovery, did you notice any change of mood? Sexual performance? Sleep? ... Or anything else?
Also, when you use it for bulking, what did you run it with and for how long?

Yeah I was going to say that but I’ll be the first to admit ima cheapskate and the idea of losing 5 dollars keeps me up at night. I wouldn’t even be questioning it but for some reason they created 2 labels for my small order and both say waiting for package so it’s a little weird.

I here you bro. Honestly I've never even ordered from this source before but USPS does fuck up occasionally. My last domestic order sat at the origin facility for 5 fucking days for whatever reason.

Glad it worked for you. Beside the growth and the increase in appetite, endurance and recovery, did you notice any change of mood? Sexual performance? Sleep? ... Or anything else?
Also, when you use it for bulking, what did you run it with and for how long?

Maybe I missed it but what’s your pinning schedule look like? Are you doing ED or EOD or how are you splitting it up?

Maybe I missed it but what’s your pinning schedule look like? Are you doing ED or EOD or how are you splitting it up?

First two weeks 150cc Npp daily plus 0.25cc Test E each 3rd day. Accumulate to 1050npp + 150 Test E weekly.
At the beginning of the 3rd week, switched to 100Npp daily and 0.5 Test E each 3rd day. Totalled to 700npp + 300 Test E weekly.
Will keep it going till the end of the month in order to test the effect of the Npp that I got.
So far no ED or anything for that matter.

Been usuing sas gear since day one , never really had any issues except Communnications. If u read most comments most people have had good experiences. Just your shit luck get stuff tested before saying all kinds of shit

Get the fuck out of here then jesus

this is why I'll probably not order any oils during cold months . Smh I value these vials more than a tub of protein . Hell I probably look more forward to a pack landing than my pay check .

If they crash from the cold you can usually bring them back. Oven at like 200 for 20-30 minutes and shake the fuck out of them. Might need to do this 2x

I’m at 6 days right now so they may be a little backed up. Sas has always been good to me so I’m not worried. On my informed delivery it still says label created awaiting package but I’m hoping they just haven’t updated tracking.
How do you get the informed delivery. I’m on day 6, but he did say it would take 5-10 days since what I ordered was out of stock.