[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

un

Ok 2 weeks at a gram of npp lol do you know what the half life is?? Quick better google it. Should be feeling it by now amateur. THIS LAB IS SHIT!!!! DO NOT ORDER!!!

Sure see a lot of words, but no attachment to your test results. Put up or shut up. Your feels report and propaganda style posts have gotten you nowhere.

i'm done trying to decipher your mutilation of the English language. Tag me when you post the test results. i won't be holding my breath in anticipation, i can assure you.

One last thing I forget to mention.
The sex have been really good since I started my first cycle. Three times a day with my wife is now the norm. wake up hard and no more ED which were the main reason for me to start AAS.

The weird thing is. currently, and as some of you have stated, I might have crashed my Test with the low TRT dosage of ~150 weekly. yet, the sex is the same. three times a day and fully functional. So not really sure if the sluggishness and lethargy is the byproduct of low Test or the High NPP.

The Test will be up to 300 for the next two weeks.
The NPP will be down to 700 for the next two weeks.

My next post will be on the end of this month. Thanks again guys.

Simple pay for the blood work. Then you'll know. You pay for the drugs but don't know the true performance your getting from your body till the blood work

Also an up in sex drive can be as simple as a diet change? Could be from you upped calls during cycle? Who knows, blood work is key and fun to know yoUr own stats

Sure see a lot of words, but no attachment to your test results. Put up or shut up. Your feels report and propaganda style posts have gotten you nowhere.

i'm done trying to decipher your mutilation of the English language. Tag me when you post the test results. i won't be holding my breath in anticipation, i can assure you.

Gonna stick up for this lab too??? What happened to PPL?? LOL who fo you recommend for testing faggot? I contacted simec and chemtox. No ones gotten back to me yet. Judging by your comments in the jinoshik thread I should use him right??? The guy who lies and fucks people over including @mands? One of the most respected members here? You are a joke yourself. I have seen you scream and cry so much about people that bash your favorite lab. You are a total hypocrite. Find me a legit testing facility and Ill have every 1 of those vials I uploaded yesterday tested. Every single one. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS LAB!!!!

First of all the shit that says mast e is actually test p. I shot about 4 mls out of it cause the first time I used it I mixed it with the last labs mast e I was using. Blew up like a balloon a few days later my estrogen went back down to normal then I shot 2.5 mls this past Monday( and if its prop at 100mg a ml thats 250mgs of prop in one day on topnof the gram of cyp I already had in me I blew up like crazy man. I ended yesterday with taking a full 1mg of arimidex just in 1 day. Now my estro is going down a bit but stil bloated as fuck.
I’m not willing to discard your experience one bit. If what you said is true, you definitely didn’t get Mast E. Send it off for testing and I actually do appreciate you warning people. Just get the testing done and post it.

Hey everyone,

I have been a member here for years. Don't post much, just dick around mostly and read. I'm also on another board. This story seems EXACTLY like the one this one prick made on the other board. I remember it clearly because he was such a little bitch like this guy. Same exact story, only he actually deleted first original one where he said;

1. He was on scripted Test, adex and he was taking mast from another extremely reputable vendor on there and he didn't feel anything. Everyone was telling him to test it or GTFO.

2. Same dosages and same sentence phrasing. I'm almost positive its him.

3. 8/16 you can see the entry but not the whole thread, as he deleted everything when he couldn't back up his shit. He was then banned for a few weeks.

4. 9/13 or so he went at it again, same story and those threads still exist.

His name is "Hallspen" on the other thread if you're all so inclined to search take a gander. These stories bear a striking resemblance to each other, even the structure in which they are worded.

Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 9.12.24 AM.png

Here is the sources rebuttal:

Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 9.24.55 AM.png

EDIT*

Here is a link for you lazy fucks.

https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/search.php?action=results&sid=9395077c95d75d05f0b5520e9229baa0 (SST - Search Results)

Last edited:
Gonna stick up for this lab too??? What happened to PPL?? LOL who fo you recommend for testing faggot? I contacted simec and chemtox. No ones gotten back to me yet. Judging by your comments in the jinoshik thread I should use him right??? The guy who lies and fucks people over including @mands? One of the most respected members here? You are a joke yourself. I have seen you scream and cry so much about people that bash your favorite lab. You are a total hypocrite. Find me a legit testing facility and Ill have every 1 of those vials I uploaded yesterday tested. Every single one. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS LAB!!!!
Again - at the very least, do a LabMax test on it. Reach out to Lab4Tox.pl and see if they can hook you up.

No one is sticking up for this lab, what they are doing is asking for proof behind a serious allegation.

@Sasquatch Labs now you know what Kavanaugh felt like.

Just my 2 cents, maybe the best Promo a source can do for it's people is send it's batch out for testing. maybe that could be a a thing. Every now and then send out there popular oils.

I don’t think anyone has called you names yet you’re always on the attack here. I’ve said it a couple times and other people have as well, we are NOT defending SAS at all. We are taking issue with your accusations based on feelzzz only. Get the shit tested, post the results and we can all discuss. Right now you’re only creating a lot of drama and speculation. Do the stupid RoidTest for masteron.

giphy.gif

For the last time. Tag me when you have proof, stupid.

I’m not willing to discard your experience one bit. If what you said is true, you definitely didn’t get Mast E. Send it off for testing and I actually do appreciate you warning people. Just get the testing done and post it.

Keyword: IF.

This could have been resolved or he could have made his claim with proof and blown the doors off this thread. He did neither, but wants to rally the troops to have a good old fashioned thread burning based of feelz?

Multiple complaints regarding the Mast E would even help, but we're reading just the opposite. Right now, he stands alone.

And for the record, fuck Assquach. i don't give a shit about him and i've never used his gear, but if anyone is going to drag somebody's name through the mud, be it a source or a member, they need proof to back up the shit they're slinging.

Yes and no, Yes I have chosen Npp for joint relief as a stack to add with my Test.
and no you do not have to be on 1g to feel the relief.
As I have explained earlier in prior post,"the initial plan were to start high then lower the NPP when I start to get joint relief until I find out the sweet spot. "

It would be a lie to say I'm not after the anabolic effect of the 19nor. So it's not only about the joint relief.

that's been said. My family, my mother and sister, and I go to the same doctor and take cortisone injection into the joints each now and then. we also go to therapy and they take medications and neck support brace and a lot of stuff. so yeah. it is serious.

Imagine benching two plates while you have a hard time lifting your empty hand to your side. that's not fun.

I have stop consuming dairy many years ago. My carbs are mainly Brown rice and Oats. some weekends we eat at some Asian restaurant or such but that's it.

One last thing I forget to mention.
The sex have been really good since I started my first cycle. Three times a day with my wife is now the norm. wake up hard and no more ED which were the main reason for me to start AAS.

The weird thing is. currently, and as some of you have stated, I might have crashed my Test with the low TRT dosage of ~150 weekly. yet, the sex is the same. three times a day and fully functional. So not really sure if the sluggishness and lethargy is the byproduct of low Test or the High NPP.

The Test will be up to 300 for the next two weeks.
The NPP will be down to 700 for the next two weeks.

My next post will be on the end of this month. Thanks again guys.

You know it’s supposed to be the other way around right, you start your drugs low and work your way up as needed. This isn’t brah science it’s how drs would do it, and it’s the logical way. Doing it your way of “start high and work my way down to sweet spot” is foolish and reckless and can lead to irreversible damage.

So you took roids to treat ed? Did you even have low T? So you’re now basically abusing roids in high doses to treat ed and to get joint relief?

Im in the process of having his fake ass mast tested. To prove this guy is a garbage brewer.

No need to keep bashing on this lab. We get it man. You're not getting the result you want.

Just get it tested. Looking forward to the results. First time on Mast and went with Sasquatch. Would like to see how it comes back.

I am running Test from a separate source at 500/wk. Bloods came back above 3,000 total test after 4 weeks. I am at week 10 of my cycle at the moment. Strength way up and am 15lbs. heavier. FWIW I didn't notice a strength increase until three weeks into my Mast.

Started SS Labs Mast E at 500/week four weeks ago. And SS Labs Mast P at 200/wk. After a couple weeks or a little longer libido definitely increased as well as vascularity.

I have no previous experience with Mast to compare to. I switched taking my Arimidex of 12.5mg from EOD to E3D and feel great. No estro sides, sky high libido and performance, and increased muscle hardness. Not saying its better than brand X or Y. Or sucking up to Sasquatch. Just what I noticed. No bloods can prove the Mast is legit.

I started NPP and DHB Back the 3rd week of September as well, but lower dosage of NPP and higher test. Ran NPP at 400mg a week and 450mg week of DHB first two weeks before I went to 4x pins a week, and moved the DHB upward to 600mg. I’m running test C at 500mg week. The test is my pharma RX. When I did a longer primo cycle this spring I used a higher dosage UGL test for a good portion of the run so had a few extra Watson bottles I need to use up. Since Oct 1 also added some Anavar and 3iu Hgh.

I’ve had good strength increase so far and more vascular. Will say I’ve been tired at times though. Less energy than normal—was just looking at possible causes today as I think it’s more about an ancillary I am taking than anything. Since I always have a hard time getting to sleep I’d also started taking a 10mg melatonin and some high concentrate CBD oil. I’m falling right asleep and sleeping like a babe—but fuck it’s hard to get up in the morning. Reading today, I bet it’s the melatonin, so was going to try a few days without it.

As far as the gear, I’ve noticed a lot in a few short weeks. The strength increase is what’s most noticeable—and my Rx TRT is 300mg a week, so know it’s not from an additional 200mg of Test. I was a bit of a dumbass and doing the NPP and DHB both together and for the first time, so cannot day which is doing what, but I’m seeing positive changes so sticking with it. I will also say that I am getting huge pumps, much more so than times I’ve previously run anavar—same batch as what I presently using—so it’s working with one of the other compounds to a significant degree. And while I always get pretty strong calf/shin pumps and lower back, this time around it’s been quads and shoulders that feel like they want to explode—but basically everything feels feels full and tight as I head out of the gym.

Melatonin does the same to me. I feel groggy as fuck the next morning. I use a form of tryptophan called tryptopure. I get the NOW brand on Amazon. Two caps an hour before bed and no grogginess in the morning.

Still would place a SAS order over R&R. Hairy vials ,and test in the mast still sounds like a better option vs no gear.