SP Test-E

thatguy

Have 6 vials of SP Test-E that I'm not able to use. They now use miglyol instead of peach oil and I can only pin around .3ml at a time. Offering these up to anyone that wants them, $100 shipped domestically. Bought these from Ashop and all codes checked out on the SP website. All of the vials still have the shrink wrap on them, however I tore one of them a little bit at the bottom so that I could read the serial. Not a source, but pics and tits anyway.

1654694729784.png

Attachments

• test4.jpg
    test4.jpg
    408.8 KB · Views: 121
  • test.jpg
    test.jpg
    925.7 KB · Views: 107
  • test3.jpg
    test3.jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 110
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    534.1 KB · Views: 120
Have 6 vials of SP Test-E that I'm not able to use. They now use miglyol instead of peach oil and I can only pin around .3ml at a time. Offering these up to anyone that wants them, $100 shipped domestically. Bought these from Ashop and all codes checked out on the SP website. All of the vials still have the shrink wrap on them, however I tore one of them a little bit at the bottom so that I could read the serial. Not a source, but pics and tits anyway.

View attachment 167271
High quality products.

since we're doing this, i got 3 vials of pharmacom masteron 300 blend. mast prop makes me break out because i don't pin it every day. they're sealed who wants it $100

Do new vials list ingredients in the side ? Any newer Balkan and Sp I saw still listed peach oil. Looks like those are a newer batch of vials though.

View attachment 167271
Be honest….those are your sisters tits aren’t they?

Edit- any pics of her feet?

Do new vials list ingredients in the side ? Any newer Balkan and Sp I saw still listed peach oil. Looks like those are a newer batch of vials though.
No, the ingredients are no longer listed. However, Ashop has even said that BP and SP both no longer use peach oil, and have switched to miglyol. Can confirm, as I get the same pip as when I tried GoodLyfe's test-e.

What is left in the Balkan line as far as AAS? Just test? Will they still be as obtainable as before? Sp will pick up the slack ?
Supposedly BP will only be making Test, and SP will be doing all the other stuff.