SP Test-E

What is left in the Balkan line as far as AAS? Just test? Will they still be as obtainable as before? Sp will pick up the slack ?
At the moment we still have stocks for a period of time,The Balkan will continue to produce around 8/9 of the products we are interested.the others will be produced by the Sp Laboratory brand,

why? if it's because of that adex letro scene, it's literally just one fuck up. i believe in second chances lol. i've had nothing but good experiences with them these last 2.5 years

Hi mate I couldn't find any follow up news on the whole arimidex/letro saga. Have they since fixed it? I ask because I have an order on the way from Pharmacom with arimidex included and don't want to waste my time using it if it's not what they say it is.

Hi mate I couldn't find any follow up news on the whole arimidex/letro saga. Have they since fixed it? I ask because I have an order on the way from Pharmacom with arimidex included and don't want to waste my time using it if it's not what they say it is.
Nope. They never resolved the issue...just swept it under the rug and blamed everyone else and "fake tests" instead of owning up to it. Real shady "lab"

Nope. They never resolved the issue...just swept it under the rug and blamed everyone else and "fake tests" instead of owning up to it. Real shady "lab"
It was also tested by Lab4Tox who found it to be Letrozole as well. So the whole “Jano no good” excuse doesn’t fly here.

it's been a long time but a lot of guys here have still got their knickers in a twist about the whole story

how are we still on about this? i don't get it.

Well if they never actually addressed it or fixed the issue then it's fair enough that people are still complaining about it. Ordering arimidex and having it turn out to be letrozole is beyond unacceptable BS.

Quick question as far as I can tell ashop is legit as far as balken and SP still being top notch lmk if u happen to know. Appreciate your time bro!
Yes Balkan still top notch, my go to for TRT, ashop, bodyroids, realroids, all of them official resellers, i think Bodyroids has some SP stock back in the EU warehouse, so no need to risk it with customs

Last edited:
Yes Balkan still top notch, my go to for TRT, ashop, bodyroids, realroids, all of them official resellers, i think Bodyroids has some SP stock back in the EU warehouse, so no need to risk it with customs
Appreciate u taking the time to inform me I truly appreciate it!!! Not a fan if the mig oil they switched to but for short term blasts here and there Ariel has always been reliable to me!