ST Biotechnology peptides

Active hyperlinks to e-commerce website domains is prohibited
Hello guys!
Please check all our price lists
Feel free to ask all you need!
If you need Excel table - just let us know
[EDIT: ACTIVE HYPERLINKS REMOVED IN VIOLATION OF RULES]

Last time I have done a test of the HGH it was around 8.34 for 10 iu HGH. (Genopharm). Also the peptides haven't worked (IGF1, CJC)
I have to say that the test is around 3-4 years old.
I would test it again, but not with these prices ...

Mt2 is legit
Thanks for your feedback
We sent over 300 orders per month (may proof it with tracking etc), hundreds regular customers since 2014 but that unhappy guy really ennoying
We are always ready to resend lost orders (and it happens sometimes, 1-2 of 100 parcel may be lost), but after tons of trashtalk and insults during this 2 months will not do anything for him. And we are still sure his order will come finally.
We know someone may dislike that opinion but we have our self respect too. And if we heard we are scammers and swindlers during long time we have to agree. The customer is always right! <3

Last edited:
Thanks for your feedback
We sent over 300 orders per month (may proof it with tracking etc), hundreds regular customers since 2014 but that unhappy guy really ennoying
We are always ready to resend lost orders (and it happens sometimes, 1-2 of 100 parcel may be lost), but after tons of trashtalk and insults during this 2 months will not do anything for him. And we are still sure his order will come finally.
We know someone may dislike that opinion but we have our self respect too. And if we heard we are scammers and swindlers during long time we have to agree. The customer is always right! <3
Oh all of a sudden you decide to show your face ?
It doesn’t matter how I talk, you or your representative are full of shit, stand behind your words abs reship my order as you promised countless times, and if you wouldn’t deleted abs blocked me on chat I would post it to the whole forum to see.

The client is always right ? Then make it right by me and I will publish a formal apology, until then, you nothing but scammers.

I didn’t got any package any order that I paid for after multiple promises my order “will arrive soon I promise” .

Full of lies all your care is the money, I don’t give a shit how many orders you ship each month, all I know is I didn’t get mine and you block me like a scammer who running away with my money, instead of making things right and have me as a costumer who would also recommend other people on your company, but that for sure won’t happen.

Can we have the last pricelist and also some
Photos of igf1 ?
Unfortunately st bio can't produce igf and follistatin so we are selling this 2 products made by Bio Peptides - world famous peptides brand
Every vial box contains bac water, verification code, instruction.
1 vial 1mg cost 20eur here

Attachments

• 9E83201F-4117-48C3-AF1D-5035D933AC89.jpeg
    9E83201F-4117-48C3-AF1D-5035D933AC89.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 27
  • DF0E24FA-F29E-42A4-9878-9130ADEF2630.jpeg
    DF0E24FA-F29E-42A4-9878-9130ADEF2630.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 26
  • FC8154BC-43AE-4E3E-984B-F2A8518D095E.jpeg
    FC8154BC-43AE-4E3E-984B-F2A8518D095E.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 27
A member above you is claiming they got burned, and the source still hasn't addressed him. And your asking for a pricelist??? TF is wrong with you.

@Godvil you gonna address InjuredGorilla?
They don’t give a shit dude, the “whole 2 moths of trash talk” is just past week where I got pissed they are not willing to ship me a new order , and their representative keep claiming my order isn’t lost.

Their service suck, and all they want is to save couple of bucks.

I wish I found MESO before I ordered from them, @Godvil , you still have a chance to make it right abs reship my order.

Last edited:
Update :
Just received my reshipping from @Godvil , new package shipped on Jan 25 and got to me today !

They did right by me and therefore i ask sorry for calling them scammers.
i am not sure about quality thats i cannot say as i wont be testing it.

Back