ST Biotechnology peptides

Bioniche_Jera.jpg

We are selling from site, facebook, ebay. have no experience on forums yet. But we need it so we are here

Fuck yeah man. You're currently slanging on Facebook and eBay? That is the business model for success. If you take PayPal or personal checks sign me up.

Fuck yeah man. You're currently slanging on Facebook and eBay? That is the business model for success. If you take PayPal or personal checks sign me up.
Sure we accept PayPal so you will have buyer protection

His first thread from 5 years ago only had 8 posts total. Didn't even make it to page 2.

@Godvil Maybe in another 5 years, you will be ready. You literally have been a "member" for over 5 years and you still don't have a clue how to do shit right.

See you in 2025, dip shit.

Thanks bro we just opened 2nd page finally :D
Could you please explain how to do shit right? ))) Because we have good product but still have no enough experience to sell it on forums

Thanks bro we just opened 2nd page finally :D
Could you please explain how to do shit right? ))) Because we have good product but still have no enough experience to sell it on forums

How about instead of being a lazy cunt, you actually spend....oh, I dunno, 30 minutes reading around, (hint: other source intro threads), so you can learn what we require of sources.

.....maybe then you'll realize how fucking stupid that PayPal comment was.

How about instead of being a lazy cunt, you actually spend....oh, I dunno, 30 minutes reading around, (hint: other source intro threads), so you can learn what we require of sources.
thanks for advise, will check again and make a new topic soon, hope you will like it ;)

By the way whats wrong with paypal comment? i really dont understand. PayPal is the only one way to order safe in unknown sources as i know :)

Last edited:
We are selling from site, facebook, ebay. have no experience on forums yet. But we need it so we are here

Sure we accept PayPal so you will have buyer protection

thanks for advise, will check again and make a new topic soon, hope you will like it ;)

By the way whats wrong with paypal comment? i really dont understand. PayPal is the only one way to order safe in unknown sources as i know :)

This has to be a troll thread because it's a total fail.

guess i am a bit involved in this since ive told him to come here and present his shop. I have ordered some weeks ago from him and communication etc. was fine. Package (pharmacom hgh and genopharm hgh) was sent was and arrived within 5 days. The only issue was that the package was not really well packed and the bac water of pharmacom hgh broke into pieces (well, the glass also is pretty thin)
the pharmacom definitely worked as it should (cts and sleeping hands at night @ 6 iu)
for the broken bac water he promised me a free peptide for my next order, so this was also nice.
I am satisfied with his shop, the communication and the process. He also answers pretty fast at his shops chat window.
But i have also told him to make a good intro because guys are pretty rough here, seems he didnt take this serious :p
i know it may look stupid due to my low post count but i can assure that i dont have anything to do with him apart from my 1 order

guess i am a bit involved in this since ive told him to come here and present his shop. I have ordered some weeks ago from him and communication etc. was fine. Package (pharmacom hgh and genopharm hgh) was sent was and arrived within 5 days. The only issue was that the package was not really well packed and the bac water of pharmacom hgh broke into pieces (well, the glass also is pretty thin)
the pharmacom definitely worked as it should (cts and sleeping hands at night @ 6 iu)
for the broken bac water he promised me a free peptide for my next order, so this was also nice.
I am satisfied with his shop, the communication and the process. He also answers pretty fast at his shops chat window.
But i have also told him to make a good intro because guys are pretty rough here, seems he didnt take this serious :p
i know it may look stupid due to my low post count but i can assure that i dont have anything to do with him apart from my 1 order
You’ve been here for 15 days?
I’m sold now.
Where can I send all of my money?

Ooooo-kay... well, thanks for clearing that up. You seem like an honest and trustworthy guy. Fuck all that “this is an anonymous forum” shit and “don’t trust people because they could be paid shills or the source himself”. I believe in you @M@NU

i knew i should rather have not posted but well..
i dont give a shit if you believe me, i get nothing for posting this so either take it or leave it :)
@El Capitan: well, if you have too much money send it to me. message me and we get this sorted out

i knew i should rather have not posted but well..
i dont give a shit if you believe me, i get nothing for posting this so either take it or leave it :)
@El Capitan: well, if you have too much money send it to me. message me and we get this sorted out
Reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit is it?
When you quote me and add words (ie’too’) it changes the meaning.
Read it again children.

it is, but it seems you can not take sarcasm.
and i bet i am older than you youngster

it is, but it seems you can not take sarcasm.
and i bet i am older than you youngster

My man, you are off to a great start here. Before you dig your hole too deep, I suggest that you stfu for a bit. Read more and post less until you get familiar with MESO.

You’re in here like a lightening rod absorbing the shit posts from this shitty “Fuck all Americans” source.

so this means i have to let people ridicule me because i made a simple review?
I did nothing wrong with my post, i ordered there and described the ordering process, nothing more.

so this means i have to let people ridicule me because i made a simple review?
I did nothing wrong with my post, i ordered there and described the ordering process, nothing more.

Nobody’s ridiculing you. You’re new and we’ve seen this before. New guys praising a new lab, then both are gone in a few weeks.

If you want to stay on MESO, get out of this thread, participate in some other areas and demonstrate you’re a good guy. It’s no different than normal life.

And show some humility. It’s an anonymous forum. Words on the LCD screen isn’t hurting you in real life.