ST Biotechnology peptides

Yeah but you have to understand that I kinda feel a bit guilty for him being flamed. I ordered via his site and because everything was smooth and communication was great i asked why he does not present his shop here. Now he did, maybe not really good and professional, that's true and all he gets is flame and blame.
And I know this is an anonymous forum where many sources ask others to post reviews for them but I can assure that I came here on my own

I can
it is, but it seems you can not take sarcasm.
and i bet i am older than you youngster
I can take sarcasm. But I do not know you and your only 3 posts have been in this thread. Therefore your sarcasm isn’t funny or welcomed. This is Meso, where your age means dick and your contribution to the community means everything. Your 1 post shill mean fuck all to anyone here. Good luck. Might as well start another handle because you’ve fucked this one since the first minute.

Seems we have firts order here :) And that member promised to post a feedback if deal will be fine ;)

just 15eur discount

Is this true @M@NU because you didn’t indicate that with your “kind hearted review”.

Getting paid or accepting freebies in exchange for reviews makes you a shill. As I said before, if you haven’t already ghosted, you’ll be gone in no time. It’s clear to everyone what your intentions were.

15eu was your price huh? Well, anonymous board so it’s not like your personal reputation will be tarnished as being a whore.

Is this true @M@NU because you didn’t indicate that with your “kind hearted review”.

Getting paid or accepting freebies in exchange for reviews makes you a shill. As I said before, if you haven’t already ghosted, you’ll be gone in no time. It’s clear to everyone what your intentions were.

15eu was your price huh? Well, anonymous board so it’s not like your personal reputation will be tarnished as being a whore.

I wonder if it was Toni ?

Not him but person with 1000+ posts
He will answer if he wish

this thread intro is the funniest shit i've ever read. I always wonder if people on meso just laugh at these kinds of scam artist posts or if there are some dumbbells that actually end up sending this guy money?

this thread intro is the funniest shit i've ever read. I always wonder if people on meso just laugh at these kinds of scam artist posts or if there are some dumbbells that actually end up sending this guy money?

I mean shit there's even longer standing sources here that ppl just throw money at. I read the DNPShredded posts where ppl are getting junk ass DNP or nasty Liquid DNP, guy barely responds to emails and ur shit just shows up one day and he's chugging along with customers. Welcome to the wonderful world of Steroid sources.

I wouldn't send my money or inject shit from someone who couldn't keep their most basic ducks in a row.

Does it mean that if scamer make correct thread and write in good english you will send him money?
And if real shop dont have pefrect english you will not send?
How old are you boy? :D

From where do you source the Pharmacom supply you have? Many of the items i looked at are priced suspiciously low compared to Basicstero's international prices.

A few quick examples:

Mix 5
Basicstero: $59
You: $40

Mix 6
Basicstero: $115
You: $90

Pharma Sust500
Basicstero: $75
You: $55

In most cases for the items i checked, you offer them $10-15 cheaper than Basic. You getting that Bulgarian Pcom fire gear i've heard so much about?

From where do you source the Pharmacom supply you have? Many of the items i looked at are priced suspiciously low compared to Basicstero's international prices.

A few quick examples:

Mix 5

Mix 6

Pharma Sust500

In most cases for the items i checked, you offer them $10-15 cheaper than Basic. You getting that Bulgarian Pcom fire gear i've heard so much about?

Well if that isn't a fucking red flag if I saw one. More like he's getting the same boxes/labels from the alibaba label company lol.

A few quick examples:

Mix 5

Mix 6

Pharma Sust500

working with russia mostly
im ready to make any photos, show codes etc to proof its real
could you try to test me?

bigger store - bigger trust limit - higher price
we working with low profit to get more customers
example - samsung phone in samsung store costs much more than in small web stores

We are selling from site, facebook, ebay. have no experience on forums yet. But we need it so we are here

Holy fuck. I was just scrolling through, Are you seriously selling on FB? SO eventually you will get busted and a batch of customers will get left holding the bag, Right? Cool story Bro.