STOCK UP: Don't say you weren't warned! (US)

I highly recommend just stocking up on as much test cyp as possible and storing in the deep freezer. I made 9 vials yesterday and the rest of 100 grams is in deep freezer I'm good for 2 years now. Then when I need another 2 I'll brew another 9 or 10. Basically how I see it. 1kg will last a very very long time for one person. Drop on it domestic or international. Leave the ugl scene till things clear up
No need to freeze it in my opinion, just keep it in a dry cool place.

How many years do you think it will keep its potency?
I have brewed test cyp from 2008-2012 and it kept its potency based on my blood work. Not confirmed by a Jano test but pretty reliable indicator that it didn’t degrade.

So, it will last for more than a decade if stored properly.

For peptides, no idea since I use zero peptides or gh.

Why the fuck would they wanna even chase anabolics when fuckin fent and shit is out there, steroids legitimately hurt nobody aside from the user and that can be mitigated with proper protocol
Deterrence. If law enforcement concentrate on just the big crimes people would rampantly do all the smaller ones knowing its a free meal. There's no question that it can be a deterrent for the people who are on the verge of ordering something knowing they can have trouble such as house search, legal fees etc. The question is how many people (%) and does it worth it.

Average moron for sure needs nothing but steroids and all the new peptides and whatnot for good prices so they can combine a bunch of shit.

Thats what you see, almost everyone here thinks you are gonna get a seizure letter and then a reshipment. No big deal.
I think it would be a nice strategy right now for LE to make an example(s) especially if they want to send the message 'be careful what you order, we monitor it". In the stores it has psychology behind it when they put signs ' any stealing result in charges'.

Last edited:
Deterrence. If law enforcement concentrate on just the big crimes people would rampantly do all the smaller ones knowing its a free meal. There's no question that it can be a deterrent for the people who are on the verge of ordering something knowing they can have trouble such as house search, legal fees etc. The question is how many people (%) and does it worth it.

Average moron for sure needs nothing but steroids and all the new peptides and whatnot for good prices so they can combine a bunch of shit.

Thats what you see, almost everyone here thinks you are gonna get a seizure letter and then a reshipment. No big deal.
I think it would be a nice strategy right now for LE to make an example(s) especially if they want to send the message 'be careful what you order, we monitor it". In the stores it has psychology behind it when they put signs ' any stealing result in charges'.
Never separate a man and his sterons…