SYN Pharma 2018 - Canadian Domestic only.

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Northern Nutrition, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Axxium

Axxium Junior Member

Well I have a better rep now so no need for the rant and cry fest against me. And they’re not illegal to have...
    tte

2. UpNorth

UpNorth Member

God you are annoying

Just go away

3ml, Silentlemon1011 and Cityofgrit like this.
  3. Axxium

Axxium Junior Member

Yeah maybe you should get a life too instead of being a keyboard warrior trying to be tough..

4. I feel sorry for your rep lol

5. 3ml

3ml Member

You are annoying I have a feeling you are an absolute pain in the ass to any poor rep that deals with you. Probably one of those guys who orders one bottle of test and needs it yesterday cuz he ran out

6. Axxium

Axxium Junior Member

Nah I order $500 + , and he followed through just his email was closed. But yes I have two reps and PGA gets a +1

7. Cityofgrit

Cityofgrit Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Talk of PGA doesn't belong in NN's thread.

8. Freakmidd

Freakmidd Member

Spam!

These guys are just here to promote pga.. they're doing it on other threads as well.

Riz, Cityofgrit and Silentlemon1011 like this.
  9. Cityofgrit

Cityofgrit Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

It could be a PGA account again...

Riz and Silentlemon1011 like this.
  10. LVBB

LVBB Member

He is a scammer. Why would you order Syn off him when it is well documented
    Pga is a known scammer

11. Good grief, does this nonsense ever end. I have not, and will not, accept any of the above junior members as clients...I never do.

Moving forward, all orders placed while I was away have been processed and will be shipped tommrow as usual. Thanks once again for your patience and continued support.

- NN

MioJuice, Punisher95, Riz and 5 others like this.
  12. inobs22

inobs22 Junior Member

Someone has tried Anadrol or dbol syn?

13. MioJuice

MioJuice Junior Member

I tried anadrol, feel it without 2-3 day, strength was amazing, pump was insane, Blood pressure was going up at week 3. overwall very good anadrol. recommend.

inobs22 likes this.
  14. inobs22

inobs22 Junior Member

Thanks

15. EAST COAST DUDE

EAST COAST DUDE Junior Member

Hey NN
    Are you still taking clients ?
    thanks

16. Not by new member with only one post. Sorry brother.

17. Sworder

Sworder Member

Ah so this is what you are doing :)

18. The NOVEMBER 2019 Syn Pharma product/price list has been forwarded to all clientele. If you have not yet received one, please notify me via my email contained in my profile. Thank you.

Riz likes this.
  19. Sworder

Sworder Member

Why don't you Canadians homebrew instead just like Northern Nutrition is doing?
    You can literally making a living off buying powder from China at $2/per gram for testosterone and then sell it for 1000% profit.

He is obviously saving everybody's email addresses so when he gets busted so will you guys. Why take the risk with him when you can do your own thing? You guys could probably make a few bucks selling to your friends too..

Homebrewing is very simple and there is a lot of support on this forum too.

Instead of paying somebody else tons of money for no good reason. If you guys need help or support to get started feel free to start a thread and tag me.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    TRT@40 likes this.
  20. WCL

WCL Member

You almost had me