SYN Pharma 2018 - Canadian Domestic only.

Sad to say looks like syn pharma isn’t legit. Bought some Anavar from them and nothing. I know it has to be the lab because I’ve used other labs before and even at a lower dose I felt it. Stay clear of syn pharma
Did you purchase from this rep, or did you purchase somewhere else?

Even if its a piece of shit lab, you should always give the lab a opportunity to correct the issue. Or at least defend there product privately.

So did you contact the rep.

Sad to say looks like syn pharma isn’t legit. Bought some Anavar from them and nothing. I know it has to be the lab because I’ve used other labs before and even at a lower dose I felt it. Stay clear of syn pharma
If you bought SYN anavar, you never purchased it off of me. If your post is actually legit, you can contact me and I can help you remedy the situation immediately.

Let us discuss why I believe this concern is made up and a baseless attack on our lab. I vet all new clients. You reached out last week telling me you were A1repairservices at this forum. You then asked for a price-list and then never purchased off of us. Later that day you came on this forum and made two different threads showing a picture of SYN anavar, and in one thread you stated you purchased off of a rep on this forum. I read this lie, and immediately contacted you asking why you said this, and you never responded. Fast forward a few days later and you are using a different profile at juice monsters forum, posing as a female, claiming that after day 1,2,3 and 4 your anavar is fake because you do not feel anything.

If your claim is true you'll be able to provde me proof of purchase, whether that was with myself or another rep. That should not be an issue I assume? Even though this to me is all a lie, and blatant attack on our lab, I will still do whatever it takes for us to remedy the situation for you, but you will need to provide more proof than you have in your post.

Kind regards,
SYNrep

If you bought SYN anavar, you never purchased it off of me. If your post is actually legit, you can contact me and I can help you remedy the situation immediately.

Let us discuss why I believe this concern is made up and a baseless attack on our lab. I vet all new clients. You reached out last week telling me you were A1repairservices at this forum. You then asked for a price-list and then never purchased off of us. Later that day you came on this forum and made two different threads showing a picture of SYN anavar, and in one thread you stated you purchased off of a rep on this forum. I read this lie, and immediately contacted you asking why you said this, and you never responded. Fast forward a few days later and you are using a different profile at juice monsters forum, posing as a female, claiming that after day 1,2,3 and 4 your anavar is fake because you do not feel anything.

If your claim is true you'll be able to provde me proof of purchase, whether that was with myself or another rep. That should not be an issue I assume? Even though this to me is all a lie, and blatant attack on our lab, I will still do whatever it takes for us to remedy the situation for you, but you will need to provide more proof than you have in your post.

Kind regards,
SYNrep
It’s been a week I’ve been on it now. Even went up to 15mg all I had was bloating and water weight retention which you aren’t supposed to get on var.

It’s been a week I’ve been on it now. Even went up to 15mg all I had was bloating and water weight retention which you aren’t supposed to get on var.
15 mg is way too high you need to get the female anavar at 5 mg and give it a week you'll get awesome results.
I guess it's true you can't fix stupid

@a1repairservices or Lioness whatever your going by you know you're full of it, you bought one bag of var and wanted to send it Jano for testing asking for the contact well clearly he is here and is easy enough to reach out to so give it up.

Back