SYN Pharma 2018 - Canadian Domestic only.

@a1repairservices or Lioness whatever your going by you know you're full of it, you bought one bag of var and wanted to send it Jano for testing asking for the contact well clearly he is here and is easy enough to reach out to so give it up.
I did infact send it in for HPLC testing and it infact came back as anadrol. Just proved my theory that syn pharma can’t be trusted. If you’d like to post up results of your own testing to back your words then go for it. I actually bought more than Anavar so not sure where you’re getting your information from it’s clearly not from me. You’re going off rumours good job to you child

Sorry but i really doubt that
If syn pharma is able to provide jano results from their tested products id maybe think otherwise. But getyourdrugstested has proved effective for many people for at least identifying their products. A few Canada labs actually get every batch they make tested by jano before even selling them. I’ve honestly yet to see a jano test results for syn pharma let alone one from the year 2022. Seems VERY suspicious to me and it should to you especially if you’re putting these products into your body.

If syn pharma is able to provide jano results from their tested products id maybe think otherwise. But getyourdrugstested has proved effective for many people for at least identifying their products. A few Canada labs actually get every batch they make tested by jano before even selling them. I’ve honestly yet to see a jano test results for syn pharma let alone one from the year 2022. Seems VERY suspicious to me and it should to you especially if you’re putting these products into your body.
I've seen their Jano results I asked them to see them, your full of shit and you know it.

@janoshik already discredited that company method of testing. Go away, everyone here knows you're full of crap.
Oh big surprise jano doesn’t want a free company that’s doing domestic testing to be well known. Also jano isn’t a trustworthy person just look at his post, do even a google search of them and theirs so much crap about him faking reports. He even admitted to it on meso and in his own post. The company is known in Canada for being accurate at proving what a product IS it won’t tell you how much it is or purity but it will identify the product. Let me guess you’re from CJM and on syns d!ck like a monkey on a banana. You have zero proof to back your claims up and you’ve never even used them.

Oh big surprise jano doesn’t want a free company that’s doing domestic testing to be well known. Also jano isn’t a trustworthy person just look at his post, do even a google search of them and theirs so much crap about him faking reports. He even admitted to it on meso and in his own post. The company is known in Canada for being accurate at proving what a product IS it won’t tell you how much it is or purity but it will identify the product. Let me guess you’re from CJM and on syns d!ck like a monkey on a banana. You have zero proof to back your claims up and you’ve never even used them.
I've sent jano a blind sample...and it was identified correctly. You're an idiot with a hidden agenda.

Be careful I sent their products to getyourdrugstested in bc and their Anavar came back as anadrol, the aromasin came back as a pheromone. So syn pharma is clearly a fake
Ya same thing happened to me about a year ago.

Sent my Syn anavar for testing and it came back as being a squirrel

Are you retarded? Or are you retarded?

No one trusts that getyourdrugtested company in Canada...because they dont use hplc and use shitty FTIR.

But the link you provided shows syn var came back as var and exemestane came back as exemestane

so...I don't get it??? what am i missing here lol

Back to my question are u retarded or retarded?

I know that during character creation you opted to max out mental illness but if you look at the FTIR results for the Syn Anavar you submitted you’ll see the detection of “Oxandrolone”. Oxandrolone is Anavar. Anadrol is oxymetholone.

Did you really just show up here hoping to assert FTIR results as king and fail to read them at all to begin with?

I did infact send it in for HPLC testing and it infact came back as anadrol. Just proved my theory that syn pharma can’t be trusted. If you’d like to post up results of your own testing to back your words then go for it. I actually bought more than Anavar so not sure where you’re getting your information from it’s clearly not from me. You’re going off rumours good job to you child
I dont use syn but unless you post up proof from a legit testing facility your post is a joke

To be clear, you're knocking my brand because the Oxandrolone came back as Oxandrolone, and the Exemestane came back as Exemestane?

Please, young child, go away.