SYN Pharma 2018 - Canadian Domestic only.

Is Syn accepting new clients? I am interested in trying a new brand.
Do not try this guy they’re a scam. If you want go try oxygen. I don’t know maybe this syn rep is ok but “synoman” is clearly fake. FTIR testing proves it’s a fake

Attachments

• 32BB9D9B-EA41-4105-AD4A-E78855F208D1.jpeg
    32BB9D9B-EA41-4105-AD4A-E78855F208D1.jpeg
    254 KB · Views: 177
Jet labs as well but not syn. Guarantee they will be the next Pareto and will disappear with no warning because there crap is fake and a scam.

You realize not one person on this board is listening to you right, your the asshole that chirps and chrips but no one cares because your retarded.
Funny because I post actual results. You nor syn who you represent can’t post one single actual result. Just words. No blood work, no hplc testing, not even a FTIR test. So who’s the retard here? One who’s injecting themself with gear they bought of the internet and is clearly fake. Right. Please if you can post something to back up syn authenticity I’d love to see it.

You realize not one person on this board is listening to you right, your the asshole that chirps and chrips but no one cares because your retarded.
You guys are clearly just trying to scam people who don’t know anybody. If you look at the other threads here even oxygen jet labs both Canadian domestics both are posting Janoshik results. If you don’t think it’s fishy that @SYNrep can’t post one Janoshik then you clearly lack brain cells

You have 33 total posts. You clearly are just trying to boost syn lmao gtfo unless you have solid evidence that I’ve posted twice now. Don’t worry I’m just waiting for my Janoshik results on this syn to come back and I will post that. It’s already on the way to him.

Hey retard @a1repairservices not sure why I'm even positing this as clearly your retarded and not going to believe me, this is before I got my script I was on 125mg a week of Syn Test E this was taken 4 days after my shot. I don't use any labs now since I got my script but I would be more then comfortable blasting with Syn.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230102_174127_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230102_174127_Chrome.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 137
  • Screenshot_20230102_174117_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230102_174117_Chrome.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 113
Funny because I post actual results. You nor syn who you represent can’t post one single actual result. Just words. No blood work, no hplc testing, not even a FTIR test. So who’s the retard here? One who’s injecting themself with gear they bought of the internet and is clearly fake. Right. Please if you can post something to back up syn authenticity I’d love to see it.
Wow...
You know how stupid you sound? Seriously?
Think about what you are saying for the love of fuck. If they were scamming people do you not think there would be more complaints? You sound like a babbling idiot.

You have 33 total posts. You clearly are just trying to boost syn lmao gtfo unless you have solid evidence that I’ve posted twice now. Don’t worry I’m just waiting for my Janoshik results on this syn to come back and I will post that. It’s already on the way to him.
Do not use these guys get your drugs tested. I sent in 2 samples previously HPLC tested and one came back As the wrong steroid and the other came back as male sweat? Lmao go figure.

If you do a simple google search of jano you will see. He even made a post apologizing for lying and faking results? Even in this post jetlabs exposed him go to around page 10 and see for yourself.

Here you go. Proof

Some more
So you used a free Canadian testing place who you actually Said you don't recommend, yet now use that as your proof? Then you discredited Jano, yet decided to send him samples.

BTW, here's the response I got when asking the free drug place about aas. Based on this response, I wouldn't believe the fake tren results or any aas in oil. Gtfo.

Screenshot_20230102_185354_Proton Mail.jpg

But you said Janoshik was bullshit? Sending multiple fake tests does nothing for you or the lab you're associated with. You've boosted my sales significantly due to your rants, lies and constant bumping of this thread. You've lied, evaded, and cheated and still nothing.

If you were an actual client of SYNs, which we all know you are not, you'd have no problem sending absolute proof of your order(s). Here we are 2 months later and still no proof from you. The fact is, you're not a customer, we have all figured that out. At this point in time you have exhausted any opportunity to have any made up issue fixed by myself. You can send a thousand samples to Janoshik for all I care. You have been put on ignore, c'est la vie!

But you said Janoshik was bullshit? Sending multiple fake tests does nothing for you or the lab you're associated with. You've boosted my sales significantly due to your rants, lies and constant bumping of this thread. You've lied, evaded, and cheated and still nothing.

If you were an actual client of SYNs, which we all know you are not, you'd have no problem sending absolute proof of your order(s). Here we are 2 months later and still no proof from you. The fact is, you're not a customer, we have all figured that out. At this point in time you have exhausted any opportunity to have any made up issue fixed by myself. You can send a thousand samples to Janoshik for all I care. You have been put on ignore, c'est la vie!
I am a legitimate customer. How else would I know about synomans proton email..?

Let’s see you post 1 single Janoshik result you can’t. Even jetlabs and oxygen is posting them. Here I tell you what I’ll post all the syn products I have to prove I’m a past customer

Let’s see you post 1 single Janoshik result you can’t. Even jetlabs and oxygen is posting them. Here I tell you what I’ll post all the syn products I have to prove I’m a past customer
Seems like legit syn products to me doesn’t it…? I’m sending it to him because everyone on here seems to trust his reports so when they come back I will post them and everyone will see the fraud you are.

Attachments

• 3D7CB55F-DE3A-409F-AF80-6CCEBF6FC48E.jpeg
    3D7CB55F-DE3A-409F-AF80-6CCEBF6FC48E.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 152
Do not try this guy they’re a scam. If you want go try oxygen. I don’t know maybe this syn rep is ok but “synoman” is clearly fake. FTIR testing proves it’s a fake
Take those results with a grain of salt.
I sent them Test U raw and they concluded it was a mix of Test E and Nand U.
Jano then confirmed it was 98%+ Test U

Take those results with a grain of salt.
I sent them Test U raw and they concluded it was a mix of Test E and Nand U.
Jano then confirmed it was 98%+ Test U
Look at their post history they are clearly retarded with some kind of vendetta against Syn or they work for another Lab but I doubt any lab would put someone up to this level of retardation.

You sound vaccinated. How many jabs you got now? Retard

Not that I want to get involved with this drama however. I ran Syn Test E 250mg/ml @ 100mg a week to replace my Rx script in 2019. I have to 2 labs for my Rx and 1 lab for the Syn. The Syn was overdosed if anything at all. 42 vs 31. In a nutshell the Rep & product I received was GTG. Before you label me a syn fanboy I have labs for 2 other Canadians labs too.....

Post on CJM

syn labs 2019.png