SYN Pharma 2018 - Canadian Domestic only.

Do not try this guy they’re a scam. If you want go try oxygen. I don’t know maybe this syn rep is ok but “synoman” is clearly fake. FTIR testing proves it’s a fake
Ftir can only determine chemicals in a handful of solutions, water and oils scramble the outputs. I work with these machines in a lab.

Just wanted to make meso aware of some testing done by a guy on SST. Results aren't that great.

Code:
https://steroidsourcetalk.cc/index.php?threads/syn-pharma-canada-oxandrolone-clenbuterol-accutane-tests-janoshik.15118/post-121579

@T&H as a guy that's been using Syn for a while I will reserve judgment until the lab has a chance to provide some insight but this isn't a good look at all.

@T&H as a guy that's been using Syn for a while I will reserve judgment until the lab has a chance to provide some insight but this isn't a good look at all.
If the same Syn rep on SST is here, they're already aware and looking into it. They should publicly address it soon.

Dear valued clientele of Meso,

We have spoken with this client and he hasn't provided any proof of purchase, and will not say who he grabbed the order from, etc. We are actively trying to resolve this matter with them but there's been no proof given that SYN tablets were tested, besides an offer to show a picture of the product from the client. Further to this, if you look at the Janoshik reports, there is no proof on the reports that SYN tablets were tested. It states that the manufacturer is unknown. Please note that we are absolutely willing to reimburse the cost of the product, and the cost of testing, but have unfortunately not been given any evidence that this order was made. We will continue to try and work with this client if he is willing to work together with us.

Regarding these test results, and without getting super technical on this, we use a twin-shell V-blender for all of our tableting. We also utilize a process referred to as "step blending" which ensures consistency throughout each individual tablet. The variances which were posted do not align with those practices. Further to that, if one understands the tableting process (no fault of theirs if they don't), one would understand that there's no means of producing one tablet at one amount and the other tablet at another amount. They're either all 9mg per tablet (for example), or they're all 7mg per tablet. There's no way to toggle the active ingredient up or down as the tableting process takes place.

My primary concern is one of two things; 1) that our tablets weren't actually the ones which were tested, or 2) that the product sent was somehow tampered with in advance. Perhaps it didn't even come from an authorized Syn representative. I don't know, obviously. My first step was to verify with the client, who they purchased these items from. That's what I'd like to determine before anything else. The second, which we have already inquired with Janoshik about, is whether or not those were verified SYN tablets (whether via picture, description, etc.)

Please understand that no one is pointing the finger at the client for this. I personally have over a decade of involvement with this industry and take a great deal of pride in the product which I offer to the end user. The results which were posted aren't something taken lightly, nor is it something our team will just scoff at and pretend didn't exist. This is concerning on a number of levels and we intend to rectify it.

Kind regards,
SYNrep

Dear valued clientele of Meso,

We have spoken with this client and he hasn't provided any proof of purchase, and will not say who he grabbed the order from, etc. We are actively trying to resolve this matter with them but there's been no proof given that SYN tablets were tested, besides an offer to show a picture of the product from the client. Further to this, if you look at the Janoshik reports, there is no proof on the reports that SYN tablets were tested. It states that the manufacturer is unknown. Please note that we are absolutely willing to reimburse the cost of the product, and the cost of testing, but have unfortunately not been given any evidence that this order was made. We will continue to try and work with this client if he is willing to work together with us.

Regarding these test results, and without getting super technical on this, we use a twin-shell V-blender for all of our tableting. We also utilize a process referred to as "step blending" which ensures consistency throughout each individual tablet. The variances which were posted do not align with those practices. Further to that, if one understands the tableting process (no fault of theirs if they don't), one would understand that there's no means of producing one tablet at one amount and the other tablet at another amount. They're either all 9mg per tablet (for example), or they're all 7mg per tablet. There's no way to toggle the active ingredient up or down as the tableting process takes place.

My primary concern is one of two things; 1) that our tablets weren't actually the ones which were tested, or 2) that the product sent was somehow tampered with in advance. Perhaps it didn't even come from an authorized Syn representative. I don't know, obviously. My first step was to verify with the client, who they purchased these items from. That's what I'd like to determine before anything else. The second, which we have already inquired with Janoshik about, is whether or not those were verified SYN tablets (whether via picture, description, etc.)

Please understand that no one is pointing the finger at the client for this. I personally have over a decade of involvement with this industry and take a great deal of pride in the product which I offer to the end user. The results which were posted aren't something taken lightly, nor is it something our team will just scoff at and pretend didn't exist. This is concerning on a number of levels and we intend to rectify it.

Kind regards,
SYNrep
It would be great if Janoshik can reply. Thanks for keeping everyone updated

It would be great if Janoshik can reply. Thanks for keeping everyone updated
The first step to making this happen is to tag @janoshik , this way he knows he's a topic of discussion.

If I'm not mistaken, I seem to recall a discussion where Jano takes pictures of the tablets that he tests.. but I could be wrong..

Last edited:
Please understand that no one is pointing the finger at the client for this. I personally have over a decade of involvement with this industry and take a great deal of pride in the product which I offer to the end user.
Over a decade in this business must have resulted in dozens if not hundreds of lab reports of testing multiple samples per batch to ensure a consistently minimal variance between tablets! Could you post just 20 of these from across the years as evidence that the variance found in these blind tests is atypical for Syn tablets? If you've used Janoshik for a few of these it'll allow for a better comparison as the margin of error can vary between testing laboratories.

The first step to making this happen is to tag @janoshik , this way he knows he's a topic of discussion.

If I'm not mistaken, I seem to recall a discussion where Jano takes pictures of the tablets that he tests.. but I could be wrong..
Thank you for the tag and you're right!

The pictures of the tablets are on the site. Just verify the reports / click the links of the tests in question and scroll below on our website.

Over a decade in this business must have resulted in dozens if not hundreds of lab reports of testing multiple samples per batch to ensure a consistently minimal variance between tablets! Could you post just 20 of these from across the years as evidence that the variance found in these blind tests is atypical for Syn tablets? If you've used Janoshik for a few of these it'll allow for a better comparison as the margin of error can vary between testing laboratories.
This is what I’ve been saying as well if they’ve been around a decade how do they not have any Janoshik results to post? Not 1 Janoshik test result syn pharma as a whole I’ve found and when asked they don’t. It seems to me like if someone has results such as this such a big company could spend the couple hundred dollars to send it in for their own testing. Here is some blood work to prove that their stuff is fake. I’ve been on 100mg trt/week for 4 years now and am always in the sweet spot of E2 however I wanted to have a nest egg of some test and armoasin. This is about a month of using the prescribed test but syn armosyn 25mg/ week and my E2 shot up. I’ve included a pic of the actual armosyn as well to prove it was real syn labs from synoman I was using.

Attachments

• 2D1898CD-E4BF-45DD-9757-EA7E810135BE.jpeg
    2D1898CD-E4BF-45DD-9757-EA7E810135BE.jpeg
    366.3 KB · Views: 73
  • FCFDCF0E-6079-450B-A59D-D1939DF733DA.jpeg
    FCFDCF0E-6079-450B-A59D-D1939DF733DA.jpeg
    210.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 1FA45421-3178-4BC8-A64C-247B59330270.jpeg
    1FA45421-3178-4BC8-A64C-247B59330270.jpeg
    203.3 KB · Views: 72
Thank you for the tag and you're right!

The pictures of the tablets are on the site. Just verify the reports / click the links of the tests in question and scroll below on our website.
How can I go about getting some testosterone tested and being able to prove it is syn pharma being tested?

How can I go about getting some testosterone tested and being able to prove it is syn pharma being tested?
You have 33 total posts. You clearly are just trying to boost syn lmao gtfo unless you have solid evidence that I’ve posted twice now. Don’t worry I’m just waiting for my Janoshik results on this syn to come back and I will post that. It’s already on the way to him.
Have you forgotten since you totally actually definitely sent samples in for testing before?

This is what I’ve been saying as well if they’ve been around a decade how do they not have any Janoshik results to post? Not 1 Janoshik test result syn pharma as a whole I’ve found and when asked they don’t. It seems to me like if someone has results such as this such a big company could spend the couple hundred dollars to send it in for their own testing. Here is some blood work to prove that their stuff is fake. I’ve been on 100mg trt/week for 4 years now and am always in the sweet spot of E2 however I wanted to have a nest egg of some test and armoasin. This is about a month of using the prescribed test but syn armosyn 25mg/ week and my E2 shot up. I’ve included a pic of the actual armosyn as well to prove it was real syn labs from synoman I was using.
Serious question if your against the lab so badly and have been for months why are you still using their products, like nothing you say makes sense and I'm not defending the lab this time but why would you still run their product.

There is no way in fucking hell the largest brand in Canada is putting out an Anavar 10mg product at under 8mg per tablet. I have used Syn before and did not find it under-dosed. Finding it hard to believe...has there been anymore testing or just the one lone wolf from sST?

There is no way in fucking hell the largest brand in Canada is putting out an Anavar 10mg product at under 8mg per tablet. I have used Syn before and did not find it under-dosed. Finding it hard to believe...has there been anymore testing or just the one lone wolf from sST?
If they never test their own products, they may have never known how off their dosing is. Why don’t you send a few tabs yourself so you know for certain?

Would you say that's easier or harder to believe than the largest brand in Canada not having labtesting for all or even any of their products/batches

Yes because a difference of a few mgs is SO hard to fathom lol :rolleyes:

Maybe they'd find it easier to make properly dosed tabs without your lips constantly up there ass!