SYN Pharma 2018 - Canadian Domestic only.

I did not see any finished product testing for any of the Canadian labs that is why I asked. I’m trying to be pragmatic in my approach to trying a new lab instead of basing it on prior experiences of others within a dead thread. I only have experience with Pareto from 2019 and I don’t see any updates from them since. Where as many of the American labs seem to be a lot more punctual with their testing.

Lol Jesus Christ

Close your eyes and think it is 2010.
And you go in the gym and everyone is jacked.. you look at Mr. Canada line up and everyone is ripped and shredded. You check your local show and the guys are monsters. Ripped full strong. ( no one has seen any testing but got that far )

You slowly become friends with people
They tell you what they are using
You dig deeper you start to notice a lot of people are using a few labs.
you start to notice the same few lab names popping up.. you decide to try it it goes well..
you make some progress.
You take a break.. you come back and the same labs are still popular..

In 2010 and early on there was no testing but everyone was fucking jacked and if anything physiques were better back then.

Sticking with good labs which you posted in 4 fkn threads you will get a good product

Playing devil advocate
A lab can brew send to test , get people like you to think omg spot on and put something else inside..
unless you send it out to test yourself you won’t know

That’s why sticking to labs with longevity or trusting your source is what matters the most

Asking for testing of finished is by far one of the gayest things I’ve seen in the last few years
It’s the brewing is basic fucking math and people have been doing it for decades

Dear valued clientele,

This is a notification that we'll be taking a brief hiatus from Tuesday, August 2nd thru until Tuesday, August 15th.

The last day to submit your order for shipping before holidays will be Sunday July 31st by 9pm est. We will resume shipping on Wednesday, August 17th.

There will be no means of shipping anything during this time away as both myself and my shipper will be elsewhere. Despite any urgency associated with any requests, nothing will be able to be fulfilled until Wednesday, August 17th. Thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter. We hope each and everyone of you have a safe and fun summer with all of your friends and family!

Kind regards,
SYNrep

Just completed my first order with this rep. Also my first time paying via crypto. Rep explained the process step by step and his communication was great. Order just came in today (shipped out on Monday). Everything was packed discretely, pics below!

IMG-20220727-WA0004.jpgIMG-20220727-WA0005.jpg

Someone let me know when the SYN shaker cups are back in stock for this rep. Thanks
This is exactly the same one I got with my Syn order

PerfectShaker Performa - ACTIV Shaker Bottle, Best Leak Free Bottle with Actionrod Mixing Technology for Your Sports & Fitness Needs! Dishwasher and Shatter Proof (ACTIV Slate) https://a.co/d/j5PEskD

If the link doesn't work just search amazon for perfect shaker performa.

Just completed my first order with this rep. Also my first time paying via crypto. Rep explained the process step by step and his communication was great. Order just came in today (shipped out on Monday). Everything was packed discretely, pics below!

View attachment 170089View attachment 170091
Personally, I have been very satisfied with SYN since I starting ordering them for the past 2 years. I must have missed out on the ACTIV Shaker Bottle though.

Is this rep legit? Haven’t seen them post in 3 months on this thread, nobody’s said anything in 2 months and the last person aj92 joined made a comment that he bought from this person and hasn’t been on since. Doesn’t seem very safe to use this rep? Anyone can chime in please looking to order syn.

Is this rep legit? Haven’t seen them post in 3 months on this thread, nobody’s said anything in 2 months and the last person aj92 joined made a comment that he bought from this person and hasn’t been on since. Doesn’t seem very safe to use this rep? Anyone can chime in please looking to order syn.
I am still here, I just don't post very often. If you have any questions or issues, please feel free to contact me at SYNrep@protonmail.com

Rep is very safe, and definitely 1000% legit.

I made my 1st order with them, 100% safe. I ordered 2 weeks ago and came in with no problem., the guy is great making sure you do it right.
Plenty of sites saying Syn is legit.
I figured if the regulars are happy and not posting about anything then it's good

inb4 1st post shill account blah blah blah

Sad to say looks like syn pharma isn’t legit. Bought some Anavar from them and nothing. I know it has to be the lab because I’ve used other labs before and even at a lower dose I felt it. Stay clear of syn pharma

Syn is a highly regarded UGL. This doesn't make sense.
Not sure. When I researched it most of their reviews came from Canadian juice monsters and when I went on that board their seems to be only 6 maybe active members? It’s all they talk about syn. Not surprised when the admin owns syn. Anavar at 80mg/day after a week I know I would’ve felt something. I’ve done plenty of Anavar cycles in the past to know I feel if max within a week.

Back