Telmisartan

Pcp, I get 90 day supply of the 80 mg, take half a day so it’s 180 days…
Unfortunately that is easier said than done if your a young guy. My doctor just kept doing test until he took my blood and saw my T capped at 1500. He used common sense and knew I was on steroids. Then denied me a prescription for any BP meds. 4-5 appointments of time wasted because of that. A good doctor doesn’t randomly write BP prescriptions to a 27yo in great shape. They try and find the cause of the elevated BP.

Save yourself some time and money and just buy it illegally. It’s cheaper than good rx, Even if you somehow get a prescription

Unfortunately that is easier said than done if your a young guy. My doctor just kept doing test until he took my blood and saw my T capped at 1500. He used common sense and knew I was on steroids. Then denied me a prescription for any BP meds. 4-5 appointments of time wasted because of that. A good doctor doesn’t randomly write BP prescriptions to a 27yo in great shape. They try and find the cause of the elevated BP.

Save yourself some time and money and just buy it illegally. It’s cheaper than good rx, Even if you somehow get a prescription
Find a different PCP then. Mine understands I'm on "TRT" and is aware I "have a family history of high blood pressure". I'd also recommend getting a female as they tend to be more flexible with stuff than male doctors.

Where do you guys get your arbs from? Dont see many UGLs selling it
See above. Establish a new PCP, tell them you take Telmisartan for familial high blood pressure and tell them you're on TRT through a male health clinic. You're not asking for Benzo's, most doctors won't have an issue prescribing it.

Can you use telemisartan on cycle and then just drop it cold turkey without adverse effects?
Don't stop cold turkey, it can cause a big spike in BP. Reduce the dose by 1/4 every 2 weeks until you're off it.

I’m very interested in the answer to this myself as I’ve been using 40mg daily on this blast cycle.
Withdrawal syndrome following cessation of antihypertensive drug therapy - PubMed

Also see the pamphlet for Telmisartan which states to not stop taking it suddenly: "Stopping this drug suddenly can cause your blood pressure to spike. This can increase your risk for heart attack or stroke. To reduce the risk of a heart attack, stroke, or death: Do not stop taking telmisartan without talking to your doctor."

See above and titrate down 1/4 of the dose every 2 weeks.

my favorite combo at the moment is
telmisartan + fish oil + torasemide or hctz(diuretics)

fish oil and telmisartan apparently has a 1+1=3 relationship
"123123.png

Imagine

they act on different pathways, and met had shown benefits not related to insulin sensitivity as well. They are not equal, but berberine, so long as you get a bioavailable version (it’s like single % availability on just raw berberine) is always a good addition.

This is interesting about Berberine bioavailability. Might you know of bioavailable versions?

my favorite combo at the moment is
telmisartan + fish oil + torasemide or hctz(diuretics)
This is actually bad advise for people on gear. Diuretics tend to worsen lipids, blood glucose levels to the extend that it is increasing insulin resistance and in the long run is associated with an increased risk of diabetes onset, by volume depletion it increases hct and worsens a couple more things.

I would not take any diuretic.

This is actually bad advise for people on gear. Diuretics tend to worsen lipids, blood glucose levels to the extend that it is increasing insulin resistance and in the long run is associated with an increased risk of diabetes onset, by volume depletion it increases hct and worsens a couple more things.

I would not take any diuretic.
Yeah true, and what does injecting 500mg of tren do to my lipids? It's all a cost/benefit equation in the end, if using a tiny amount of diuretic makes you feel much better about your appearance then I don't see the big issue

Besides, telmisartan and fishoil both improve lipids

I've been taking telmisartan in 80 mg for about 6 months and before that I was on losartan 100 mg. I recently ran out of telmisartin but I'm going to order some more.. so I switched back to my Losartan cuz I have an extra bottle and my blood pressure is way better on the losartan. On cycle with telmisartan I stay 140/90 at the highest but when I switched back to the losartan all my numbers are really great like 120/80 or 117/75. I guess in a month or so I'll try to telmisartan again and see if it stays low ...maybe I lost some body fat during this last blast and improved my overall blood pressure so more research is still needed. I know my hematocrit has been a lot lower and I have been able to get by with donating a lot less. I'm not sure if that's because of the telmisartan or the grapefruit seed extract I've been taking.

Yeah true, and what does injecting 500mg of tren do to my lipids? It's all a cost/benefit equation in the end, if using a tiny amount of diuretic makes you feel much better about your appearance then I don't see the big issue
I dont see the point in comparing diuretics with tren but okay. Diuretics should be avoided. There's so many better options with less sides and risks its just not worth it.

Wtf is up with this logic?

Are you having respiratory distress? Are you prepping for a comp?

Don't take a diuretic.. drink more water.

Wtf is up with this logic?

Are you having respiratory distress? Are you prepping for a comp?

Don't take a diuretic.. drink more water.
but telmisartan is a diuretic. Dont you use telmisartan? I think your logic might be flawed then

Back