Steroid Profile Testosterone

Injections are still gold standard when it comes to Testosterone cycle and TRT.

Cypionate, enanthate are best for most people. For those who want to inject less frequently there is undecanoate ester which works well.
I'm curious if anyone runs cycles with pellets. That'd be cool if we could just load a bunch of pellets under the skin and forget about it for a few weeks. I'm sure it isn't that simple or that's what we'd be doing.
We i actually had my pellets injected in April and my levels are up 10 around 1200. The recovery time sucks though. It took me around two weeks for the soreness to ease up. Anything sitting caused pain driving sitting in bed etc. basically the Dr. numbed my bum and poked a hole in me and inserted about twelve of them.
I'm curious if anyone runs cycles with pellets. That'd be cool if we could just load a bunch of pellets under the skin and forget about it for a few weeks. I'm sure it isn't that simple or that's what we'd be doing.

We i actually had my pellets injected in April and my levels are up 10 around 1200. The recovery time sucks though. It took me around two weeks for the soreness to ease up. Anything sitting caused pain driving sitting in bed etc. basically the Dr. numbed my bum and poked a hole in me and inserted about twelve of them.
Christ. I'm sure the doctor had a good reason to stack 12 pellets in your ass cheek. He had to have known you wouldn't be able to sit down.
Is there a reason the doctor is even doing pellets? Does he have a fetish?