Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Have you tested on a blast? It’s crazy you see dudes pulling only 2800TT ON 600mg wk/split dose but some 1500-200 on 250 a week. Ive personally got 1300 on 175mg wk/split cruise dose. Clearly some are better responders but I believe that there is an lesser or diminishing increase with doses higher and higher
Not yet but very soon. Allegedly

@Harmswhey already added your numbers to the paste bin. 150 trt puts me just under 1000. OD batch 2 [360mg] test e had me at 1400s @ 180/week. 1993 for 250/ week seems solid to me but everyone is different. 1g/week test prop has me at 6000s so @Worf i too see diminished returns.

DHB flavor aka Cripple juice ?
That's the one. It was intended for my worst enemies but my secretary and shipper and reshipper got shit mixed up with my customer service girl and then the VP had no time to sort it out. I just found out yesterday about the whole thing because i am never on here.

That's the one. It was intended for my worst enemies but my secretary and shipper and reshipper got shit mixed up with my customer service girl and then the VP had no time to sort it out. I just found out yesterday about the whole thing because i am never on here.
Lol, “ it was Beccas fault. We let her go last week. “

Well the bitch forgot my purple tank top and cock hair:mad:

Ok so listen up you fucks. Man up and post the song on your iPod, phone what the fuck ever you listen to you wouldn’t want your boys catching you listening to.