Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Ok so listen up you fucks. Man up and post the song on your iPod, phone what the fuck ever you listen to you wouldn’t want your boys catching you listening to.
Probably Mr. Ankla. But I also dgaf what people think so I play it out loud with passion. 2F7367C2-C4B0-4F76-836E-E594ADBFC5E4.png

Ok so listen up you fucks. Man up and post the song on your iPod, phone what the fuck ever you listen to you wouldn’t want your boys catching you listening to.
I attempt all PR’s while playing Creed’s “Are you ready”. Works (almost) every time. Ghey? Maybe but it fucking works.

There isn’t really anything I’d be embarrassed to play in front of anyone. I wear this one proudly, even though I’ve endured ridicule from both my kids:

@HIGHRISK
Ok here is one that I’m not embarrassed about at all. Matter of fact it’s part of my legacy now. I used to blare this song before every mission.

If that song doesn’t move you to tears you have no warrior blood.

Sponsors