Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

This one might get the animal lovers pissed off but fuck them right where they shit :eek:

During the invasion of Iraq we commandeered a donkey to carry our assault packs, Six man infantry scout team. This donkey was a champ, we even named him Donkey. We painted him tan and green :p Carried the load for a few weeks until some raghead shot him. The dude that shot him was in an apartment building and I called in close air support(Apache) they fired two rockets, Donkey went out in style.
MERICA FUCK YEAH! Hold that for me!

The donkey on his way out was heard quoting Kurt Russel - “you tell them i’m coming....AND HELL’S COMING WITH ME.”

And fuck those animal loving tree huggers.
He was fearless or just dumb, either way he did his duty.
I have a picture of that fucker bucking me off him when I tried to ride his ass, He let the whole team ride on his back but me.

He was fearless or just dumb, either way he did his duty.
I have a picture of that fucker bucking me off him when I tried to ride his ass, He let the whole team ride on his back but me.
He was giving you a taste of your own medicine. He was flying his own don’t tread on me flag.

Actually ment “I AM “pinning small daily or eod and calling out “soldier”.....i can’t see where I am

Hey man. Serious question. Do you have a disability or learning disorder? No offence meant brother.

Also how old are you?

You seem like a nice guy but im unsure you should be using AAS or dealing with things that could land you in jail.

Whatd you eat today? What kind of workout plan are you on?

The donkey on his way out was heard quoting Kurt Russel - “you tell them i’m coming....AND HELL’S COMING WITH ME.”

And fuck those animal loving tree huggers.

Eh.

Not gonna lie, I prefer the company of animals to people.

But on that note - my buddy scoped some haji fucking a donkey one night. Put a round threw the poor thing's dome without a second thought.

Haji legit dropped a duece when he heard the shot and the donkey hit the dirt.

I got a free 1 topping due from Domino's?

I'd hook ya up, but the whole anonymity thing. I'll order and destroy a slice for ya.