Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

@Urgentfury12 did you eat the donkey?

My dad told me in Vietnam they had an animal follow them around, and when it died they ate it.

I am assuming you guys are more well equipped with food now a days

Hey man. Serious question. Do you have a disability or learning disorder? No offence meant brother.

Also how old are you?

You seem like a nice guy but im unsure you should be using AAS or dealing with things that could land you in jail.

Whatd you eat today? What kind of workout plan are you on?
He is our very own Brick Tamland.

This one might get the animal lovers pissed off but fuck them right where they shit :eek:

During the invasion of Iraq we commandeered a donkey to carry our assault packs, Six man infantry scout team. This donkey was a champ, we even named him Donkey. We painted him tan and green :p Carried the load for a few weeks until some raghead shot him. The dude that shot him was in an apartment building and I called in close air support(Apache) they fired two rockets, Donkey went out in style.
What an ass

@Urgentfury12 did you eat the donkey?

My dad told me in Vietnam they had an animal follow them around, and when it died they ate it.

I am assuming you guys are more well equipped with food now a days
Iceman quick question...how and at what mild dose would one employ D4 with hgh...pros & cons brother thax...morning “WORF WORF”

Most will encourage a new to gh user to start low and increase as much as the sides. Start at 1-1.5 iu a day.
No I really appreciate that and that’s absolutely true ...
not necessarily new to it ,of course you don’t know if you have the real thing until you do get your hands on it...
but the implementing of the T4 is my concern .
. I thought T3 but I read a big long drawn out article that said T4 was the way to go and why ect.. so I have some coming

Last edited:
not necessarily new to it ,of course you don’t know if you have the real thing until you do get your hands on it...
but the implementing of the D4 is my concern .
. I thought D3 but I read a big long drawn out article that said D4 was the way to go and why ect.. so I have some coming

I am not sure what d3/d4 is, but for fat loss usualy they say 2.0 IU a day

Ok, so t3 is the best way to go. 50mg a day, no need to taper on or off, make sure you get pharma grade

Run with 2iu of HGH
Thax guys ....THAT IS SO FUCKED UP !!! I had to check to make sure that I ordered it correctly ;which I did ... then I think I’m gonna look a little further to see whether or not it was just corrected for me assuming that’s what I was talking about

but the implementing of the T4 is my concern .
. I thought T3 but I read a big long drawn out article that said T4 was the way to go and why ect.. so I have some coming

No T3 or T4. You’re going to fuck yourself up. Bad.

Ok, so t3 is the best way to go. 50mg a day, no need to taper on or off, make sure you get pharma grade

Run with 2iu of HGH
Well we all know about the T3 But this long study was done on it that just came out a month ago and they’re claiming the T4 is significantly better...
so their very detailed language and the scientific thoughts behind it sort of convinced me to try it