Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Well we all know about the T3 But this long study was done on it that just came out a month ago and they’re claiming the T4 is significantly better...
so their very detailed language and the scientific thoughts behind it sort of convinced me to try it

t4 doesn't actually raise your metabolism tho? Honestly I think you should just try out DNP

As far as t4 dosages, I am not sure of

@ONDRUN on DNP. Oh even better. Just stop tossing this shit out. This is harm reduction and you’re fucking doing harm encouragement.

IMO, DNP is much less dangerous than T3. And look, if you already spent money on something, you wont throw it away. Neither will he.

Not giving him any advice just means he is going to read up on something and go for it, that is FAR FAR FAR more dangerous then telling him to take a low dosage that people have had success on

@ONDRUN on DNP. Oh even better. Just stop tossing this shit out. This is harm reduction and you’re fucking doing harm encouragement.

Dont get me wrong, I agree with you. But he is going to run something for fat loss either way. You can tell him to flush it, and he wont. Then when he goes to a different board or reads up google to take 200mg of t3 and kills him self, its on us because we didnt guide him to a safe dosage

IMO, DNP is much less dangerous than T3. And look, if you already spent money on something, you wont throw it away. Neither will he.

Not giving him any advice just means he is going to read up on something and go for it, that is FAR FAR FAR more dangerous then telling him to take a low dosage that people have had success on
I got you .... look the four day thing is because something was making me nauseous to the core
so I stopped everything and slow down I didn’t want to crash ..next.
I read this big long drawn out thing with these very intelligent professors or what have you talking about the T3 versus the T4
if I have any indication that I’m putting myself in harms way I’ll flush that shit don’t think twice ...friends ...
thank u iceman in a lot of ways u are correct maybe mostly ..
And thank you WORF for that crazy correction and catching it

Dont get me wrong, I agree with you. But he is going to run something for fat loss either way. You can tell him to flush it, and he wont. Then when he goes to a different board or reads up google to take 200mg of t3 and kills him self, its on us because we didnt guide him to a safe dosage
ICEMAN your my hero for sure...you could have saved my life (or someone like me asking)
That’s why I stated a low dose and my only concern is enhanced growth
I don’t need to lose any motherfucking body fat -btw.... an opportunity arised and I grabbed them remembering what I had read ..
Now asking questions- if it was a poor call then it goes into my stock ..
FUCK@BALCO

I got you .... look the four day thing is because something was making me nauseous to the core
so I stopped everything and slow down I didn’t want to crash ..next.
I read this big long drawn out thing with these very intelligent professors or what have you talking about the T3 versus the T4
if I have any indication that I’m putting myself in harms way I’ll flush that shit don’t think twice ...friends ...
thank u iceman in a lot of ways u are correct maybe mostly ..
And thank you WORF for that crazy correction and catching it

Ill be honest with you, I thought about t3 for awhile. I came here, and alot of people talked me out of it. Hell I even thought about insulin, and talked myself out of it

I cant afford HGH, no way no how. Its not gonna be on my late for along along time.

I got my diet keyed in. that helped alot . I ended up taking DNP, with fucking fantastic results. Absolutely fantastic.

Just be safe about what you put into your body man. There is nothing wrong with asking here what we think about (insert drug) People will be straight up honest with you.

ICEMAN your my hero for sure...you could have saved my life (or someone like me asking)
That’s why I stated a low dose and my only concern is enhanced growth
I don’t need to lose any motherfucking body fat -btw.... an opportunity arised and I grabbed them remembering what I had read ..
Now asking questions- if it was a poor call then it goes into my stock ..
FUCK@BALCO

t3/t4 will not help with growth. It raises metabolic rate to double (most people sit at 25 naturally) I dont think t3 or t4 is what you are needing.

Oh @iceman440 do you even realize what I was ? I was no mere soldier.
I’d like to know more. Not that I doubt you. I just have a tremendous amount of respect for the military. Especially any one in any sort special operations. Not gonna lie a little envious too. Always wanted to be something like that but an injury as a kid really changed my life. Wasn’t sure if I’d be accepted. Then on top of that I was always afraid of failing and not being able to make it because of the injury. I was even more afraid of making it through but then be in a situation where I wasn’t able to continue. The fear of my injury causing someone else to have to put themselves in a situation that could result in something horrible happening was to much for me. I do tough mudders and shit like that and limp my ass through the whole thing. No ones getting shot at though so it’s no big deal to me how long it takes or if someone has to slow themselves down to stay with me.

Ill be honest with you, I thought about t3 for awhile. I came here, and alot of people talked me out of it. Hell I even thought about insulin, and talked myself out of it

I cant afford HGH, no way no how. Its not gonna be on my late for along along time.

I got my diet keyed in. that helped alot . I ended up taking DNP, with fucking fantastic results. Absolutely fantastic.

Just be safe about what you put into your body man. There is nothing wrong with asking here what we think about (insert drug) People will be straight up honest with you.

This happened to a guy I know also. He searched this and sent it to me awhile ago. Definitely worth a watch.

This happened to a guy I know also. He searched this and sent it to me awhile ago. Definitely worth a watch.

Rich was a good dude... straight to the point ,open ,fucking honest ,that’s fucked up he is not here anymore in the biggest way... kind of really makes you wonder

t3/t4 will not help with growth. It raises metabolic rate to double (most people sit at 25 naturally) I dont think t3 or t4 is what you are needing.
This DNP ..how much? What with?how often? And the chain of conjunction items that’s good to take with it

I would like to apologize for my behavior last night. Anyone who got dick pics again sorry... kinda. Now I need to go back and check my post and text messages. :eek:

Great tube ...ain’t no bullshit.
.I was taking that IGF-R3 receptor grade and I would say in about three weeks my bellybutton was hurting like a motherfucker I mean scared me shit straight
.. I kept feeling that motherfucker and it felt like really bad like something bad was happening ..
I am never taking a shit again
the only great thing I got out of it was that
and some good pumps
but that receptor grade was significant change compared to the normal shit that you get that non-receptor