Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Well we all know about the T3 But this long study was done on it that just came out a month ago and they’re claiming the T4 is significantly better...
so their very detailed language and the scientific thoughts behind it sort of convinced me to try it

Your body converts t4 into t3

Dude dont fuck with your thyroid unless youre gona get on a stage

What really scares me is not T3 usage in itself but that the specific people who are looking to use it often have zero knowledge or experience and are going to run risks they know nothing about rather than tightening their diet and putting in some effort.

I can get comfortable with T3 but my God it's like everyone in the queue read the same random post from some 19 year old doofus and is all ready to roll on a substance very different than normal PEDs. That worries me.

Turn your signatures on and then look at my posts sideways.

You know there are a lot of potential customers out there that need way more coddling than this!

I mean do they hold their head sideways and look or do they have to flip their mom’s laptop on its side?

Is their mom going to wonder what they are doing?

Wouldn’t it just be easier to use FB Messenger!

You know there are a lot of potential customers out there that need way more coddling than this!

I mean do they hold their head sideways and look or do they have to flip their mom’s laptop on its side?

Didn't you hear him yesterday. Use gmail account first. That way he knows you are serious about buisness

So my fiancé and me experimented with some fingers. Holy shit it’s not the tren that’s for sure thank you meso once again I feel like my next order ima buy everyone one some tren

So my fiancé and me experimented with some fingers. Holy shit it’s not the tren that’s for sure thank you meso once again I feel like my next order ima buy everyone one some tren

Ive already talked to everyone. They said I can have their tren.

What's the overall consensus on this source? I'm new here and looking but there's A LOT to read through here. ...

I guess I'm just hoping to get pointed in the right direction, seeking help to avoid bad info etc

I would like to apologize for my behavior last night. Anyone who got dick pics again sorry... kinda. Now I need to go back and check my post and text messages. :eek:

i ain't sorry. They were a little blurry and it was hard to decipher the difference between your dick and your thumb, but they took their rightful place in the spank bank, along side that dick pic of Arnold that master.on posted awhile back.

I guess I'm just hoping to get pointed in the right direction, seeking help to avoid bad info etc

No source is ever good to go but if you look at my recent posts you can get an idea of this source as well as other members who often post here. What I usually do or did when I first joined I started the first 30 pages and the last 30 pages as well as recent posts form other members this way I can make the judgment for my self.

It IS a lot of stuff to read through, so the two best places to look will be the posts from @TitaniumGear (TGI) himself, with his pastebin which includes test results as well as blood results. You can also head over to the Steroid Testing forum and find TGI test results. Those alone should tell you all you need to know.