Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

So start reading like we all did

Also your name reminds me of balco. Fuck balco
Certainly not me but I didn't have to read much on this forum before I began to see how uncool everyone thinks balco is. It's a play on my name to remain somewhat anonymous

TGI’s gear made me consent to fingers in my butt. I’m suing for rape
Bruh I had a threesome with my gf and one of her friends last weekend. So glad my gear hadn’t really kicked in yet. Her friend kept asking to play with my ass. Instead I just broke her back to punish her for her bad behavior.

Yeah first things first, get a new handle. Way to close to @balco (fuck you balco)

I would recommend reading at least the first 100 pages, and the last 100 pages.
Or post pics of your girl if you want the spoon

Bruh I had a threesome with my gf and one of her friends last weekend. So glad my gear hadn’t really kicked in yet. Her friend kept asking to play with my ass. Instead I just broke her back to punish her for her bad behavior.

You might’ve missed out on something. But me and my girl just made a tinder too look for some girls she won’t let me pick :(

Nope keeping mine, next cycle I’m trying 1st 8 weeks TPP/Tren A, TPP/NPP 2nd 8 weeks. Might change by then but that’s my plan right now.

Glad you’re giving tren a second go hopefully the side effects aren’t too much this time are you going to lower the dose ? That’s pretty similar to my next cycle as well

You might’ve missed out on something. But me and my girl just made a tinder too look for some girls she won’t let me pick :(
Give it time bro. A threesome is 1000x more enjoyable if you let your girl decide when to have it and with who. Otherwise she’s uncomfortable the whole time and acting possessive during. Just don’t let her go full lesbo on you when the third comes over lmfao

Give it time bro. A threesome is 1000x more enjoyable if you let your girl decide when to have it and with who. Otherwise she’s uncomfortable the whole time and acting possessive during. Just don’t let her go full lesbo on you when the third comes over lmfao

Plus it just reduces the drama and headache that can come with it I agree. I’ve had a few threesomes but this is her first one she’s way younger than me so she’s nervous so ima just let her do her thing and take it from there. She’s more worried that ima be fucking her on the side hahah