Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Why? Somebody asked so i posted a pastebin. Shut up Pringle.

Overall i am an 8/10. But in heels and with the right make up I'd say 9.5 easy.
Maybe a 7. Who lets a ho rate themselves anyway?
Bruh I had a threesome with my gf and one of her friends last weekend. So glad my gear hadn’t really kicked in yet. Her friend kept asking to play with my ass. Instead I just broke her back to punish her for her bad behavior.
what was his name?
What’s up doggie. I need to let you know, I bought 10 bottles test e batch 7 back in January. I’ve been using it for my trt dose not cycling. After a week and a half to 2 weeks, my wife noticed my back was broken out. I went back on a different brand for a few weeks and the acne cleared up. To keep it scientific, I went back on tgi and the acne came back. I will not be using your stuff anymore. I can only imagine what would happen if I blasted with it. What could causing this problem?

You guys have any idea for this customer?
maybe his stuff is under dosed or yours is over dosed. Wasn’t it over dosed in the past. Normally this is not a concern but if he’s trying to use it for trt maybe it’s not wise. Also is there a difference in carrier oil?

Maybe a 7. Who lets a ho rate themselves anyway?

what was his name?

maybe his stuff is under dosed or yours is over dosed. Wasn’t it over dosed in the past. Normally this is not a concern but if he’s trying to use it for trt maybe it’s not wise. Also is there a difference in carrier oil?
OD was batch 2. No longer an issue with testing raws. Carrier oil i don't know.

Shits fucking expired too. So he’s running expired bunk gear?
Man i don't know. Just trying to help the guy out. My first thought was his other brand was bunk or under dosed. Said he was gonna "take it to the thread" since I'm an asshole (i told him i wasn't opening the pic attached because i thought it was a pic of his acne).

I want a refund on all my orders because you don’t sell TPP in MCT :rolleyes:
It takes an extra 10 sec to draw gso compared to mct! Bullshit! This blatant disregard of customer satisfaction will not be tolerated. This source is on thin ice. He makes one more mistake we should String him up.

It takes an extra 10 sec to draw gso compared to mct! Bullshit! This blatant disregard of customer satisfaction will not be tolerated. This source is on thin ice. He makes one more mistake we should String him up.
I like the whole process, drawing and pinning. I look forward to it, hope I’m not the only one ?

What’s up doggie. I need to let you know, I bought 10 bottles test e batch 7 back in January. I’ve been using it for my trt dose not cycling. After a week and a half to 2 weeks, my wife noticed my back was broken out. I went back on a different brand for a few weeks and the acne cleared up. To keep it scientific, I went back on tgi and the acne came back. I will not be using your stuff anymore. I can only imagine what would happen if I blasted with it. What could causing this problem?

You guys have any idea for this customer?
So he ran your test E for almost 2 weeks and broke out. Then decided to switch for another 2 weeks and they magically disappeared? That’s funny because after 2 weeks of yours then on 2 of the other. yours is still in his system along with the other one now. Idiot
I have a better one. On blast almost zero acne at all. 125 a week trt fucking breaking out on my chest and shoulders. Wtf?

I like the whole process, drawing and pinning. I look forward to it, hope I’m not the only one ?
Same way, it gives me a sort of placebo effect for my day. Just boosts my mood all-around. Switching to pinning ED tomorrow for this exact reason. Let's see if I feel the same way in 6 weeks lol