Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Plus it just reduces the drama and headache that can come with it I agree. I’ve had a few threesomes but this is her first one she’s way younger than me so she’s nervous so ima just let her do her thing and take it from there. She’s more worried that ima be fucking her on the side hahah
Hahahha, yep. I’ve heard all the worries in a few diff relationships. She will more than likely fucking love it since she’ll be making it happen, and then it’ll happen a lot more often

What’s up doggie. I need to let you know, I bought 10 bottles test e batch 7 back in January. I’ve been using it for my trt dose not cycling. After a week and a half to 2 weeks, my wife noticed my back was broken out. I went back on a different brand for a few weeks and the acne cleared up. To keep it scientific, I went back on tgi and the acne came back. I will not be using your stuff anymore. I can only imagine what would happen if I blasted with it. What could causing this problem?

You guys have any idea for this customer?

Glad you’re giving tren a second go hopefully the side effects aren’t too much this time are you going to lower the dose ? That’s pretty similar to my next cycle as well
I loved the feeling but damn the sides were killing me even at my pathetically small dose. I wonder if it was the DHB/Tren combined?
Either way I’ll give it another shot, if it fucks me up again I know it’s just not for me.

Hahahha, yep. I’ve heard all the worries in a few diff relationships. She will more than likely fucking love it since she’ll be making it happen, and then it’ll happen a lot more often

My girl is a freak too I love it it’s the Brazilians man I’ve always date Puerto Rican and Dominican girls and couldn’t get enough but the 2 Brazilian girls I been with the sex was like no other. I recommend it to everyone. Dominican girls too but get ready to get stabbed I’ve had a knife pulled on me 3 times from seperate girls lol

What’s up doggie. I need to let you know, I bought 10 bottles test e batch 7 back in January. I’ve been using it for my trt dose not cycling. After a week and a half to 2 weeks, my wife noticed my back was broken out. I went back on a different brand for a few weeks and the acne cleared up. To keep it scientific, I went back on tgi and the acne came back. I will not be using your stuff anymore. I can only imagine what would happen if I blasted with it. What could causing this problem?

1- first off don’t ever call me doggie again you fuck

B - who’s gear is he running. I was running a gram of garbage gear and 0 acne. Did a 600mg of your gear and it broke me out like crazy. Weird how untested underdosaged gear doesn’t cause side effects

My girl is a freak too I love it it’s the Brazilians man I’ve always date Puerto Rican and Dominican girls and couldn’t get enough but the 2 Brazilian girls I been with the sex was like no other. I recommend it to everyone. Dominican girls too but get ready to get stabbed I’ve had a knife pulled on me 3 times from seperate girls lol
Had a Colombian girl fabricate this entire story about me cheating on her, so she drove down 2 hours to see me and fuck me for 3 days straight to ensure I knew what I was risking losing if I cheated LMAO. Crazy bitches

B - who’s gear is he running. I was running a gram of garbage gear and 0 acne. Did a 600mg of your gear and it broke me out like crazy. Weird how untested underdosaged gear doesn’t cause side effects

Also I switched to cyp, my girl started to notice a decline in the acne. Ty @teabaggers

Had a Colombian girl fabricate this entire story about me cheating on her, so she drove down 2 hours to see me and fuck me for 3 days straight to ensure I knew what I was risking losing if I cheated LMAO. Crazy bitches

Love the latinas. My side chick Hispanic girl just left. Brought over tons of food , just to let me know we are still doing good. Hahahaha

Correct me if I’m wrong, the acne comes from drastic hormone imbalance? Tell this guy to get some bloodwork done. I’ve been on your shit for damn near 4 months and I have zero acne.

Also I switched to cyp, my girl started to notice a decline in the acne. Ty @teabaggers

Correct me if I’m wrong, the acne comes from drastic hormone imbalance? Tell this guy to get some bloodwork done. I’ve been on your shit for damn near 4 months and I have zero acne.

Switched to Cyp myself on Titheads suggestion and won’t be going back to E. I’m loving TPP, My dick is hard 24/7 since I’ve been using it @Kim.

20190324_135729.jpg

This is the other gear that causes him no acne. I don't know what brand it is.

The best part their craziness is a turn on rather than a turn off it doesn’t make sense. Like when a white fork is crazy it turns me off

The best part their craziness is a turn on rather than a turn off it doesn’t make sense. Like when a white fork is crazy it turns me off
bruh same affff, it's just not the same when a non-latina does it. It's just like, fuck off you arent talking to me like that. With a latina, you talk to them and do certain things on purpose just so to provoke them hahaha