Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

I’d like to know more. Not that I doubt you. I just have a tremendous amount of respect for the military. Especially any one in any sort special operations. Not gonna lie a little envious too. Always wanted to be something like that but an injury as a kid really changed my life. Wasn’t sure if I’d be accepted. Then on top of that I was always afraid of failing and not being able to make it because of the injury. I was even more afraid of making it through but then be in a situation where I wasn’t able to continue. The fear of my injury causing someone else to have to put themselves in a situation that could result in something horrible happening was to much for me. I do tough mudders and shit like that and limp my ass through the whole thing. No ones getting shot at though so it’s no big deal to me how long it takes or if someone has to slow themselves down to stay with me.
What would you like to know ? I don’t mind telling some stories every now and then.

DONE ...thank you t-bagger

Ondrun, what are you looking for here? You want a Mass cycle, lean gains cycle, recomp cycle?

Come in here swinging, these guys will knock you down flat. Start from the beginning. Cycle history, goals, diet.

It’s the best way to approach , and earn the respect. Everyone in here has been in your shoes

We celebrated page 556 with an AR15 tribute, we celebrated page 762 with an AK47 tribute now we celebrate White achievements on page 1488 :cool:

Fuck you guys with no sense of humor or pride.

Rip. Love that guy. Straight to the point, no bullshit. Does it come from high usages, or long term usage?
Dose will significantly determine the rate of growth. However, if you’re using the way BB’s use it, it’s almost inevitable. I personally quit after seeing my boy go through all this. I realized I’m not going on stage at 33 and I missed the boat. Now My use of PEDs is a mixture of gym addiction and fighting time. After seeing his stomach I wasn’t interested anymore. I noticed my feet and hands grew, crazy shit. Low dose will help obviously but you need to know what you’re trying to accomplish by using it. If you’re going on stage only one way to use it bud.

Ondrun, what are you looking for here? You want a Mass cycle, lean gains cycle, recomp cycle?

Come in here swinging, these guys will knock you down flat. Start from the beginning. Cycle history, goals, diet.

It’s the best way to approach , and earn the respect. Everyone in here has been in your shoes
No book here... i’ve been playing for probably 25 years and somethings I’m still learning ..I was just curious about T-4 and all my cycles are mass gains minus dball and anadrol but occasionally ..I stay cut and look like Mighty mouse..I’m not the biggest just eye candy for the ladies is my only goal

Dose will significantly determine the rate of growth. However, if you’re using the way BB’s use it, it’s almost inevitable. I personally quit after seeing my boy go through all this. I realized I’m not going on stage at 33 and I missed the boat. Now My use of PEDs is a mixture of gym addiction and fighting time. After seeing his stomach I wasn’t interested anymore. I noticed my feet and hands grew, crazy shit. Low dose will help obviously but you need to know what you’re trying to accomplish by using it. If you’re going on stage only one way to use it bud.

Good thing I can’t afford it. @HIGHRISK would have to buy it for me lol

No book here... i’ve been playing for probably 25 years and somethings I’m still learning ..I was just curious about T-4 and all my cycles are mass gains minus dball and anadrol but occasionally ..I stay cut and look like Mighty mouse..I’m not the biggest just eye candy for the ladies is my only goal

Sounds good man. Next time you’re gonna run a cycle, drop it in here for some feedback

Thax guys ....THAT IS SO FUCKED UP !!! I had to check to make sure that I ordered it correctly ;which I did ... then I think I’m gonna look a little further to see whether or not it was just corrected for me assuming that’s what I was talking about
Dude dont fuck with your thyroid unless youre gona get on a stage

Dude dont fuck with your thyroid unless youre gona get on a stage
I agree I’m not...thank you
My ONLY thinking was just a few weeks some low-doseage just to Gucci goo what I was doing ..I had read some good things.
U could’ve said all this before I purchased it though!!!! .....
how would u have known??
The crystal ball you have under your bed

I agree I’m not...thank you
My ONLY thinking was just a few weeks some low-doseage just to Gucci goo what I was doing ..I had read some good things.
U could’ve said all this before I purchased it though!!!! .....
how would u have known??
The crystal ball you have under your bed

If you would have told us first we would have known lol