Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Forgot to factor in the conversation rate
Canadian - usd
1cad - 0Usd
10cad - 0Usd
1000000cad - 0 usd

We don’t want your stupid shitty maple syrup covered pennies Canada
That’s it.. you’re out. Nobody like Canadians! Fuck them and their measurements!

Last edited:
@TitaniumGear (TGI)
I am one of the “guest” donations on that list.
I mis-typed my email address so I was never able to confirm my AL account. (We are talking 2017)
I pm’d millard to get this fixed. Who knows, maybe I will donate again just so my name shows up on that coveted list!

@TitaniumGear (TGI)
I am one of the “guest” donations on that list.
I mis-typed my email address so I was never able to confirm my AL account. (We are talking 2017)
I pm’d millard to get this fixed. Who knows, maybe I will donate again just so my name shows up on that coveted list!
Either way just remind me when you order and we will square up. Thanks for contributing!

Thank all of you! By my last count this simple act pulled in 120 for AL from 11 different donors! Amazing! Thank you so much.

Either way just remind me when you order and we will square up. Thanks for contributing!

Thank all of you! By my last count this simple act pulled in 120 for AL from 11 different donors! Amazing! Thank you so much.
I just donated 75 dollars to anabolic labs. Just sent @Millard Baker a pm to get my banner. How about an updated pastebin so I don’t have to search back to make an order. My signature thing doesn’t work cause haven’t been here 6 months

Can anyone here let me know how I can donate to al?
Go to the top of the page, drop down menu, steroid testing. That will take you to Anabolic Labs page. Then just select donate. When you are finished donating, let @Millard Baker know and you will get your banner. While your there, check out the testing they do.