Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Donated fitty. Now I feel like a second classer without the banner.

Great idea. Should’ve done it when I first signed up...And not because TGI threw in an incentive. Thanks for the nudge though @TitaniumGear (TGI).

No idea what I would do with more oil. Any way you could pay it forward instead? You’re call, but I don’t need it. Thanks.

How long did it take from the time you signed up for al membership and when you were approved?

Man that PGA thread is downright ridiculous with the amount of cum guzzling they have going on in there

Oh yea. Even if I’m not in the cool kid’s club I’m hoping I can still hang outside of the clubhouse since I’ve got a spiffy new banner too

Man that PGA thread is downright ridiculous with the amount of cum guzzling they have going on in there

i'm beginning to think that the two sellouts in that thread are really just a couple of teenagers.

Neither can spell for shit, despite having a spell checker in the palm of their hands and both use phrases and insults that you would hear out of a bratty little kid.

PGA draws in all the winners.

i'm beginning to think that the two sellouts in that thread are really just a couple of teenagers.

Neither can spell for shit, despite having a spell checker in the palm of their hands and both use phrases and insults that you would hear out of a bratty little kid.

PGA draws in all the winners.

I keep hoping that they will put themselves out there as a rep through their actions and get banned. I asked Millard to please look into that this morning.

Anyone else retain a lot of water while training and then it goes away an hour or so after you finish? I drink a shit ton of water while working out so that may be why.