Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Register for Anabolic Lab

Then it literally tells you EXACTLY what to do.

Donations and Funding - Anabolic Lab
Thanks. I appreciate that none of you made a joke of this and sent their personal wallet addresses. I'm a volunteer for my state's harm reduction coalition and take harm reduction incredibly seriously. Nice to see that while in this forum we can joke and be the sick minded fucks we are, that when it comes to harm reduction nobody fucked around.

Cliche AND Ghey af....

I am so fucking happy right now. Satisfied community, clean tested shit, AL donations, additions coming to the list....man!
Dirty scumbag filthy toilet water slinger i am....but proud af. This shit made my fucking week. To see this outpouring of support for AL, for meso, is fucking unique. You are THE BEST (and most frustrating) group ever!

Thank you all. Every fucking last one of you. None of this is possible without community involvement/effort. Thank you.

Cliche AND Ghey af....

I am so fucking happy right now. Satisfied community, clean tested shit, AL donations, additions coming to the list....man!
Dirty scumbag filthy toilet water slinger i am....but proud af. This shit made my fucking week. To see this outpouring of support for AL, for meso, is fucking unique. You are THE BEST (and most frustrating) group ever!

Thank you all. Every fucking last one of you. None of this is possible without community involvement/effort. Thank you.

Hey, fuck you too, guy!

Just kidding. Love you long time.

But fuck you!

Look at me and my banner! I’m finally part of the kool kids club... it’s been my dream for 28 years and I finally made it!

Cliche AND Ghey af....

You definitely started the week with a positive idea and gesture.

It’s all fucking downhill from here though!

BTW if anyone lives in an area with an active harm reduction program I'd strongly suggest you do some volunteer service work for them. They will also give you all the pins you could ever need for free but more importantly you'll get the chance to be on the front lines in saving lives. Sorry to go off but it's the active topic and one I'm deeply passionate about.

BTW if anyone lives in an area with an active harm reduction program I'd strongly suggest you do some volunteer service work for them. They will also give you all the pins you could ever need for free but more importantly you'll get the chance to be on the front lines in saving lives. Sorry to go off but it's the active topic and one I'm deeply passionate about.

If they’re not the primo BD pins I don’t want them!

Good message though.