Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

I set up an account over at Anabolic labs using my same screen name. I was feeling rich and sent over 15 instead of 10.

I did my thing with BTC, and after I completed my transaction, I went to the private message tab on their page, it sent me to a “conversations” page, but it says I wasn’t authorized to do so? Is this because I just signed up?

Should I message Millard On this site? I couldn’t find Millard on the AL site.
I did the same thing. I donated before signing up cause I didn't get the confirmation email for the sign up.. I just said fuck it and donated cause I have a habit of meaning to do things and not getting around to it. So I just do it while.its fresh in my.mind

Can someone provide the link to the correct site to donate? I'm 99% sure I'm in the right place but definitely don't want to donate to the wrong place.

Can someone provide the link to the correct site to donate? I'm 99% sure I'm in the right place but definitely don't want to donate to the wrong place.

The website is right on the banner. Set up a account. Then go to the red tap that says donate now at the top of the page.