Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Yeah my oblique area is usually wider after training for a short time and my abs less defined. It comes back down to normal maybe an hour post workout. 10 giant gulps of water from the fountain in between every set. Usually do about 25-30 sets or maybe a bit more when training.

ya, would be a pretty decent amount of water.
Hows your vascularity?

Woke up to poop....

Donated fitty. Now I feel like a second classer without the banner.

Great idea. Should’ve done it when I first signed up...And not because TGI threw in an incentive. Thanks for the nudge though @TitaniumGear (TGI).

No idea what I would do with more oil. Any way you could pay it forward instead? You’re call, but I don’t need it. Thanks.
I will at random pick a recipient.
Isn't that a Wolf spider?
FIIK.

MisterSuperGod could u honor us with a banner plzzz ...
when your hierarchy/status becomes legendary much is expected..We little people look up to God ...
and skeletor aka Skorecece
step up your family; not my two favorite fools but u guys can’t help your dna makeup..well maybe u are....
Private eye T-bagger
and kimmy
BadAssBeardedToughGuy just a shout out
and Thax TGI for being you

Any idea on how I contribute besides just AL I’ll be open to it
Bloods, nutrition, training, and experience. There is always new guys in here that are about to take a leap into this lifestyle with a ton of misinformation or lack of information. That's the best way to contribute to this fourm. There is a lot more than the underground section that always needs attention.