Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Anyone else retain a lot of water while training and then it goes away an hour or so after you finish? I drink a shit ton of water while working out so that may be why.
Yeah I was just thinking about this. I get bloated in my midsection during/after training. I was thinking it's your body trying to hold onto water because of the exertion. Doesn't matter whether I'm well hydrated or not.

Need cycle advice. Planning shopping list. I’ve only done one cycle of NPP and I loved it. I’ve also heard some of you guys say the first cycle is the best for most noticeable gains. Is that always true? When I add NPP to next blast, will it be just as kick ass at the same doses I ran it before or should I expect to have to increase dosage to see same benefits?

Need cycle advice. Planning shopping list. I’ve only done one cycle of NPP and I loved it. I’ve also heard some of you guys say the first cycle is the best for most noticeable gains. Is that always true? When I add NPP to next blast, will it be just as kick ass at the same doses I ran it before or should I expect to have to increase dosage to see same benefits?

First cycle as with NPP, or was NPP your first cycle ever

42532F9D-5C56-47EC-ADAF-FA60D3F9E6F9.jpegOnce again rotten little girl screaming and being noisy for no apparent reason...
in goes the Beanie Babie
I named her “Kimmy”

What are your goals for this cycle? What else do you want to run?

I dicked around in college years ago doing a deca only cycle, no bloods (dumb) or PCT (even fucking dumber). Escaped unscathed luckily, and have a couple kids now. In a way, my evolutionary purpose to mankind is complete. Ha! I've got my next three cycles planned because that helps me focus in on long term goals, albeit very basic ones at that. You might try a simple long ester test 15 week cycle, then you can try an oral on a little longer long ester test cycle the second time around. My third I plan on a test/deca combo. YMMV - I don't plan on cutting while on gear - but want to try tren at some point down the road when I'm ready.

My baseline test levels came back outside of the low spectrum (235). Not sure I'm happy with that, but certainly helps connect some dots on a few things before getting on the train and helped me solidify my choices.

Just my basic story - wait for some of the big guns to step in.

What are your goals for this cycle? What else do you want to run?
Not sure if I want to run anything else because I had such great gains from that. Trying the “less is more” approach but I’m open to other aas. Tren sounds great but kinda worries me since I can be a cranky ol bastard by default.