Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Yeah I was just thinking about this. I get bloated in my midsection during/after training. I was thinking it's your body trying to hold onto water because of the exertion. Doesn't matter whether I'm well hydrated or not.
That’s me all the way man

That’s me all the way man

I’m glad two other people experience the same thing. I can be 5% body fat but still retain water like crazy during and after training until things rebalance themselves an hour or two later.

Okay nvm I signed up now delete account back to
Old source. Thanks for all the help bud :)

You literally just made an account and are trying to order schedule 3 controlled substances in your first post. That’s sketchy as hell.

How do I place order with this source ???
Bend your bitch over and write Meso/Iceman across her ass & vagina lips -post it ;
then endure us beating your ass for a stupid question for a month ...
if you act like you got some sense will take it to the panel ..
and the shit that will come out my mouth will blow the mind !! BigBoldBeardGuy...don’t make me tell a story here about my experience ;his ass would be gone before he knew it

Last edited:
Bend your bitch over and write Meso/Iceman across her ass & vagina lips -post it ;
then endure us beating your ass for a stupid question for a month ...
if you act like you got some sense will take it to the panel ..
and the shit that will come out my mouth will blow the mind !! BigBoldBeardGuy...don’t make me tell a story here about my experience ;his ass would be gone before he knew it

Sounds fair to me lol

Looks like this threads members have raised a total of 460 for AL thus far. I'm by far impressed. You guys fucking rock!
Add another 50$. I said fuck it and donated. Waiting on a response from whoever. I’m actually surprised at myself right now. I think this is the most effort I’ve ever put into something that wasn’t family, work, or fitness lol. So fuck you and your tail tiggy tits I’m here for the long haul.