Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Other than having kids what's the drawback of trt?
Oh god.. ask Dr Jim and he will tell you that you’re fat lazy piece of shit and should learn how to restore your natural hpta. He will tell you something about your heart, small balls, then call you lazy again. Any other questions??:D

And the real answer is small balls. Fuckers are hiding like they’re in a witness protection program from the Clinton administration! It looks like a summer sausage with 2 almonds stuck to the base.. :eek:

Last edited:
Oh god.. ask Dr Jim and he will tell you that you’re fat lazy piece of shit and should learn how to restore your natural hpta. He will tell you something about your heart, small balls, then call you lazy again. Any other questions??:D

And the real answer is small balls. Fuckers are hiding like they’re in a witness protection program from the Clinton administration! It looks like a summer sausage with 2 almonds stuck to the base.. :eek:

Dr Jim is an idiot with a god complex. Can’t stand that stupid fucker.

I would worry about killing my receptors as well. Is that a thing?

There’s been a few studies that have shown that androgen receptor downgrade is not a thing. It’s the myostatin that eventually cuts into our gains and we have to take a break to allow levels to return to normal again.

Nice visual...

T-bagger your a well rounded good spirited person with charismatic personality..two thumbs up..
You just make me look good time&time again..
I called that shit from the start...
Go to sleep @Kim..(young lady)

T-bagger you’re a real round head and a stupendous person with a charismatic personality..two thumbs up my butt for you.
You just make me act like a little school girl time&time again..
I loved you from the start...
Will you sleep with me?
I fixed the spelling errors:D

T-bagger your a well rounded good spirited person with charismatic personality..two thumbs up..
You just make me look good time&time again..
I called that shit from the start...
Go to sleep @Kim..(young lady)
Thanks bro. You’re a good guy and you cracked me up from your first post in the Stanny thread.

Ok guys. I'm in a fucking bit of a bind. My btc wallet went to shit. Log in fine, no send, no receiving. Also no shipping. So i have to wait till morning and actual buy my own btc (wut?) for postage and then hopefully customer service will fix my wallet and recover the 3 transfers that are MIA.

Emails been sent to the ones effected and rest assured i will not miss more than a day on drops even if i lose all 3 transfer and the contents of that wallet....the show goes on.

Thanks for patience and understanding fellas. Transparency motherfucker. You know you want to know my business. ;)