Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

I commend TGI for all the AL donations.
As far a his extensive testing on his own “private lab” I find that it’s obviously worthless for the “open Meso community as a whole” also why continue to update a pastepin publicly for a private lab? Why not just send super secret emails?
Also everyone getting a banner is like the the special olympics where every retard is a winner and gets a medal. Lmao!!
This thread is like retarded band camp gone wrong. Very pathetic newbs! That’s why very few vets hangout or post here.

Dude people keep tagging and quoting me from this thread. It’s annoying so that’s why it’s all negative. TGI dropped me for speaking my mind on a what I thought was a “uncensored forum” how ironic. This place is softer then ever!!
I’ll stay out of this thread when people stop tagging me.

Did you get your colored entitlement feelings hurt?

MisterSuperGod could u honor us with a banner plzzz ...
when your hierarchy/status becomes legendary much is expected..We little people look up to God ...
and skeletor aka Skorecece
step up your family; not my two favorite fools but u guys can’t help your dna makeup..well maybe u are....
Private eye T-bagger
and kimmy
BadAssBeardedToughGuy just a shout out
and Thax TGI for being you

"Technically" i did donate once. Won a contest in the Pcom thread and they donated the winnings ($100) on my behalf.

Until i can straighten out my BTC issues (need a better bank), i can't be one of the cool kids. Unless someone wants to send me some BTC and i will send them CIM?

"Technically" i did donate once. Won a contest in the Pcom thread and they donated the winnings ($100) on my behalf.

Until i can straighten out my BTC issues (need a better bank), i can't be one of the cool kids. Unless someone wants to send me some BTC and i will send them CIM?
Email me.

Not sure if I want to run anything else because I had such great gains from that. Trying the “less is more” approach but I’m open to other aas. Tren sounds great but kinda worries me since I can be a cranky ol bastard by default.

NPP is a good compound. Not quite like Tren but easier on the sides too. If you got good results the first time then repeat. No need to fix what isn’t broken.

What dose did you run the last time? Plan on the same dose and duration but consider getting a little extra so you can bump the weekly dose up 150 mg.

Not sure if I want to run anything else because I had such great gains from that. Trying the “less is more” approach but I’m open to other aas. Tren sounds great but kinda worries me since I can be a cranky ol bastard by default.

So What are your goals?

NPP is a good compound. Not quite like Tren but easier on the sides too. If you got good results the first time then repeat. No need to fix what isn’t broken.

What dose did you run the last time? Plan on the same dose and duration but consider getting a little extra so you can bump the weekly dose up 150 mg.

Last time I topped out at 400/week npp and 300-350/week test. I know a lot of guys say to run test higher but I didn’t have any deca dick issues at all. Quite the opposite. Zero neg sides. I thought it was too good to be true and almost made the mistake of not coming off cycle because I was feeling so damn good and seeing the changes. Was just wondering if there is potential to see the same types of gains in improvement running the same dosages each blast.

So What are your goals?

Same as before which was size and strength. Trying to keep things just as intense in the gym and with my diet during my cruise. I need to work on some visceral fat also. That’s one reason tren intrigues me. Bad knees from military days So cardio is taking a backseat to weight training. Fasted walking in the morning is about all I care to do in my old age LOL

Yeah I was just thinking about this. I get bloated in my midsection during/after training. I was thinking it's your body trying to hold onto water because of the exertion. Doesn't matter whether I'm well hydrated or not.

I sweat like crazy too when I’m training, and the tren isn’t making that any better. So I’m assuming my electrolyte balance gets a bit wonky and causes some water retention while I’m lifting and for a short time after while everything reaches homeostasis again.

Dude people keep tagging and quoting me from this thread. It’s annoying so that’s why it’s all negative. TGI dropped me for speaking my mind on a what I thought was a “uncensored forum” how ironic. This place is softer then ever!!
I’ll stay out of this thread when people stop tagging me.

The race stuff was borderline and I agree with you for speaking up on that. I didn’t find it overly offensive but damn, best to avoid that kind of pride talk. White black red yellow or whatever. It’s a hot topic and no one would be yelling that shit in public.

But TGI is a vet so you can’t be insulting vets. They did their duty and they didn’t exactly determine who and where we were fighting. I’m sure you got heated but damn. Then you didn’t apologize for insulting vets.

So now you were dropped from TGI just let it go. No one should be bothering you here and you shouldn’t pop in to stir it up.

I’m only writing to ease all this shit up so we can all go back to enjoying MESO for what it’s supposed to be. This thread isn’t race, politics or any of that. Contribute training advice if you want, you’re good at that. But you don’t need to attack everyone. I don’t want to put you on ignore cause like I said, I liked reading your posts. But the negative stuff has to stop from everyone.

Im certainly not trying to get into your business, but both of my banks have blocked / stopped btc activity on coinbase and all other common sites. The only one i get to work is Abra. Download the app, if you have an American Express it will link and go straight through after its verified. If not, click on Simplex at the bottom of the Abra app and you can use a visa debt card, thats the way i have to do it. Takes 15-30 minutes to have btc deposited to my wallet. I have not had any issues thus far with Abra.

Maybe this can help someone out.

Im certainly not trying to get into your business, but both of my banks have blocked / stopped btc activity on coinbase and all other common sites. The only one i get to work is Abra. Download the app, if you have an American Express it will link and go straight through after its verified. If not, click on Simplex at the bottom of the Abra app and you can use a visa debt card, thats the way i have to do it. Takes 15-30 minutes to have btc deposited to my wallet. I have not had any issues thus far with Abra.

Maybe this can help someone out.

The day my bank blocks coinbase will be the day I withdraw all my money and close my account with them.

Last time I topped out at 400/week npp and 300-350/week test. I know a lot of guys say to run test higher but I didn’t have any deca dick issues at all. Quite the opposite. Zero neg sides. I thought it was too good to be true and almost made the mistake of not coming off cycle because I was feeling so damn good and seeing the changes. Was just wondering if there is potential to see the same types of gains in improvement running the same dosages each blast.

I would plan on the same dosages again. But make sure you have a little more test and npp in case you want to bump it. Who knows, maybe your diet, training, sleep, stress, etc were on point and one, two, or all have changed. Where you might want to bump the dose of test and/or npp up a bit (100-150 mg/week).

If you’re practicing “less is more” then rinse and repeat this cycle until you no longer see results. Guys run 500 mg blasts of test all the time and still get gains 4th, 5th and 6th cycles.