Triple B Solutions

So mature, keep the circle jerk going BBBG.

Seems to me that you're the one who keeps "this circle jerk going". When you don't follow up on your word, and continue to undermine MESO expectations this is what you get.. like it or not!

Did you notice how quite it got around here once lab testing was produced?

Probably to quiet for your liking..

I really think you like it this way..

It's unfortunate but the negativity is what keeps your thread at the top of the page and without it you fade away to the bottom with the rest of the shit.

Seems to me that you're the one who keeps "this circle jerk going". When you don't follow up on your word, and continue to undermine MESO expectations this is what you get.. like it or not!

Did you notice how quite it got around here once lab testing was produced?

Probably to quiet for your liking..

I really think you like it this way..

It's unfortunate but the negativity is what keeps your thread at the top of the page and without it you fade away to the bottom with the rest of the shit.
Yes, I did notice. Nothing has changed. Once I have the raws I need I'll get even more testing.

Sometimes simpler is better. I have no idea why some people use super solvents on products like Primo. You can have it hold with simply BB, BA, and MCT. I use several percentages less of BB in my Primo E 200 than most brewers use in Test E.

The key to getting traditional products to be smooth and have low pip is pretty simple - use the absolute minimal amount of solvents needed to get the product to suspend at room temperature. There are some compounds where higher BB has diminishing returns versus using a light amount of super solvents along with the BB.

Primo with Guac just sounds like punishment for no reason.

I would toss it. You could attempt to dilute it with MCT or GSO but I feel like that will be more trouble than its worth. It is anyones guess how much you would have to dilute it to get rid of the PIP. I'll sell you some Primo at a discount if you want to get rid of that battery acid.

Sound like me when you say this...

Personally, crashy gear over pippy gear. That is just me though. Never had primo E crash and I have worked the bb very low.

So mature, keep the circle jerk going BBBG.

You bring it ALL on yourself.

You want to carry on and call people here “immature” that’s fine. Let the readers decide who is being more mature.

You throw those comments out when it serves your interests. And in this case, you’re using it to distract and deflect from the way you NEED to run your business on MESO, but you DON’T WANT to do it the right way because you don’t want to invest the money:

I can easily tell you what you SHOULD be doing. You won’t listen or you’re too cheap. You need to buy your raws, test them and fucking wait before you brew. You’re raws will be sitting for a week or two. Then brew and immediately send your product samples.

You need to preplan though and be organized. That ALL has to be done before you run out.

And you posted your lab results on your pastebin - put the batch number in parentheses next to the product. I told you that before. That way people know what was tested and what wasn’t.

I don’t know why we hold your hand so much. You really are better off over at SST. It doesn’t take much to impress those guys.

You bring it ALL on yourself.

You want to carry on and call people here “immature” that’s fine. Let the readers decide who is being more mature.

You throw those comments out when it serves your interests. And in this case, you’re using it to distract and deflect from the way you NEED to run your business on MESO, but you DON’T WANT to do it the right way because you don’t want to invest the money:
Money has nothing to do with this right now, I need the raws to land.

Take a photo of the raws before you send them off or magically brew every last kernel, so we know you're not a finished vial reseller thanks bruv.

Yea. I think we know that will fall under the “selective OPSEP no can-do” excuse. He can post pics of his vials but not his raws or lab equipment.

Yea. I think we know that will fall under the “selective OPSEP no can-do” excuse. He can post pics of his vials but not his raws or lab equipment.
If he pulls the opsec card to a crumpled up paper next to raws I'm gonna laugh in his face. Half the people on here couldn't even practice proper opsec if I gave them a A-Z guide but they love to throw that word around.

You wanna see my LAB?! dude opsec what if the cops kick the door in? Well you're already fucked. What if they CSI zoom enhance the reflection off the beaker and get my face?!

If he pulls the opsec card to a crumpled up paper next to raws I'm gonna laugh in his face. Half the people on here couldn't even practice proper opsec if I gave them a A-Z guide but they love to throw that word around.

You wanna see my LAB?! dude opsec what if the cops kick the door in? Well you're already fucked. What if they CSI zoom enhance the reflection off the beaker and get my face?!

You’re likely going to need to ask him at least 5 more times. He’s ignoring it.

You’re likely going to need to ask him at least 5 more times. He’s ignoring it.
It's ok I took my vacation I'm back for the Triple B show. I think it's comical how he knows that's the one point that pisses people off the most (Selectively answering stuff he chooses even after multiple times or outright skipping questions) and he acts like he's doing nothing wrong.

I'll spam it a few more times as the raws come in.

I went from running 300mg/week of pharmacoms Test E as TRT to starting a cycle using Triple B’s Test E 750mg/week with Mast E 400mg/wk from pharmacom that I had on hand.

It’s only been three weeks, but I feel quite a bit weaker since the last pin of the TRT dosage I was running. I went get a blood test done to check levels. Should be back next week.

Speaking of being ignored. I missed this earlier. ..

So you were on a cruise dose of 300 mg/wk and then upped it to 750 mg/wk of TripleB? That’s a decent dose jump and even at 3 weeks you should notice a difference. Definitely pull and post bloods.

Speaking of being ignored. I missed this earlier. ..

So you were on a cruise dose of 300 mg/wk and then upped it to 750 mg/wk of TripleB? That’s a decent dose jump and even at 3 weeks you should notice a difference. Definitely pull and post bloods.
so many levels to that post, 300mg TRT better be a fucking IFBB pro lol and secondly 750mg vs 250-300 has me feeling light years different within 2-3 weeks come on now.

Waiting for bloods on that.

Sure, but I could still get the raws tested along with a member who is doing blind testing that would give us a pretty good idea of what happened.
Your response doesn't track. In the earlier quote when you were looking to solve the mystery of the dhb your solution was to send the raws you later said you were out of. Now it's testing raws that you're out of against the blind sample. If I'm misreading feel free to clarify but hold onto the victim card for a later date, I'd simply like an answer.

Your response doesn't track. In the earlier quote when you were looking to solve the mystery of the dhb your solution was to send the raws you later said you were out of. Now it's testing raws that you're out of against the blind sample. If I'm misreading feel free to clarify but hold onto the victim card for a later date, I'd simply like an answer.
The that I was trying to get would have been from the same batch of raws. Likely if there was a problem with the raws that would reveal it. I ordered that from Syn before we separated though and I believe he might be doing testing on it. No idea at this point. The raws mixed with blind testing from a customer would give us a good idea of what happened.

so many levels to that post, 300mg TRT better be a fucking IFBB pro lol and secondly 750mg vs 250-300 has me feeling light years different within 2-3 weeks come on now.

Waiting for bloods on that
He's always welcome to submit it for blind testing. I can encourage other users that have bought test e to do the same. Can you please give us some information on the time frame in which you ordered it?