Triple B Solutions

Yes, I ordered more DHB raws. I can get them shipped directly but if I understand correctly it is going to Syn first as he wishes to test the DHB raws.
Pump the breaks. You aren't dealing with Syn anymore, but your raws orders still go through him, but you're not ordering raws from him. I'm really not trying to be an ass here, but either you're dealing with Syn or you're not.

If you ordered raws why do they need to go through him? Why does he need to test them? That's one more hand in the cookie jar and his tests won't mean shit by the time the raws get to you. He could be cutting them for all we know. I don't know what to make of this.

If I somehow misinterpreted it, please explain. Sometimes I feel like 2 different people are running this handle and they don't communicate before they post on the forum. I've said it publicly and privately man I'm rooting for you to do well here. Just do the right thing and it will all come together. But damn something isn't adding up.

I thought you disconnected from Syn at this point and are not working with him anymore as you posted a few pages back?

Also why would Syn just let you walk away if he was making his cut from you middle manning raws via Syn. But you are telling us you are no longer beholden to him/ordering via Syn but the DHB is going to Syn first?

So Syn just said fuck the profits fly free young birdy? You were quoted as saying he makes his end off a raw tax to you.

Smells weird to me. Why are you not just sending your own DHB raws to jano no one gives Syn's testing credibility here.
Great minds and all....

Pump the breaks. You aren't dealing with Syn anymore, but your raws orders still go through him, but you're not ordering raws from him. I'm really not trying to be an ass here, but either you're dealing with Syn or you're not.

If you ordered raws why do they need to go through him? Why does he need to test them? That's one more hand in the cookie jar and his tests won't mean shit by the time the raws get to you. He could be cutting them for all we know. I don't know what to make of this.

If I somehow misinterpreted it, please explain. Sometimes I feel like 2 different people are running this handle and they don't communicate before they post on the forum. I've said it publicly and privately man I'm rooting for you to do well here. Just do the right thing and it will all come together. But damn something isn't adding up.
This.
I'm trying to avoid nitpicking everything @TripleBSolutions is doing, but everything he does raises more questions.

I thought you disconnected from Syn at this point and are not working with him anymore as you posted a few pages back?

Also why would Syn just let you walk away if he was making his cut from you middle manning raws via Syn. But you are telling us you are no longer beholden to him/ordering via Syn but the DHB is going to Syn first?

So Syn just said fuck the profits fly free young birdy? You were quoted as saying he makes his end off a raw tax to you.

Smells weird to me. Why are you not just sending your own DHB raws to jano no one gives Syn's testing credibility here.
If I had raws for DHB myself I would send them off. Yes, me and Syn are professionally seperated. I am free to order raws from whoever.

I am not going to argue with you Logan. I want a baseline batch. It makes absolutely no sense for me to send one or two compounds to Jano at a time.
When you said “makes no sense” you are clearly speaking about the shipping fees.

If it’s not yet apparent to you that your business, and the safety of board members is worth a couple hundred bucks of shipping here and there, you haven’t learned anything.

I’ve been trying to lay off you as it seems you were making a genuine effort to turn this thing around, but you continually shoot yourself in the foot, and then act snarky toward members who point out obvious mistakes you are making.

The more you post the deeper you dig. You get butthurt and blow your rape whistle when you're called a liar but you clearly lie and attempt to mislead. Blow that whistle all you want because you're proving to be trash with all of your double speak. The shits pathetic and anyone you eventually fuck over unfortunately earns what they get because the signs are there.

I know I know you're here because you care, you're an honest great guy and we should all group hug in the shower.

In all honesty you did accomplish something here. Moving forward I'll mention you in examples of the greats that have briefly stopped by. Grayscale, venom and hairbear to name a few so congrats on that. You were coddled and managed to fuck it up.

The more you post the deeper you dig. You get butthurt and blow your rape whistle when you're called a liar but you clearly lie and attempt to mislead. Blow that whistle all you want because you're proving to be trash with all of your double speak. The shits pathetic and anyone you eventually fuck over unfortunately earns what they get because the signs are there.

I know I know you're here because you care, you're an honest great guy and we should all group hug in the shower.

In all honesty you did accomplish something here. Moving forward I'll mention you in examples of the greats that have briefly stopped by. Grayscale, venom and hairbear to name a few so congrats on that. You were coddled and managed to fuck it up.
I swear half of what I post doesn't even get read. As I said earlier, I can go directly through the manufacturer to get raws without going through Syn. Syn wanted to test the DHB so I believe that is why the DHB that was left is going to him. I'm taking an educated guess here.

Fess up. @TripleBSolutions

Because he is full of shit.

He's not being honest with us dumb meatheads.

I swear half of what I post doesn't even get read. As I said earlier, I can go directly through the manufacturer to get raws without going through Syn. Syn wanted to test the DHB so I believe that is why the DHB that was left is going to him. I'm taking an educated guess here.
Now if I bought something from you are you going to send it to my friends house first and let him send it to me? You have to see how this doesn't make sense. If I buy something it's coming to my place, not my buddy's so he can check it out first. The shit's mines own.

Okay, I'm done saying the same thing over and over again. You can continue to ignore half the things I say and let other people put words in my mouth. I can't stop you from doing that and I can't spend all day saying the same thing over and over on MESO just for the sake of arguing.
Then answer a simple question: why are you waiting on DHB raws and/or testing from Syn if you have terminated your professional relationship?

6 guys have asked this. It’s not us that’s being misleading here, it’s you.

Answer. The. Question. Clearly.

Now if I bought something from you are you going to send it to my friends house first and let him send it to me? You have to see how this doesn't make sense. If I buy something it's coming to my place, not my buddy's so he can check it out first. The shit's mines own.
William, I did not ask for the raws to go to Syn. Once again, I believe he is getting the DHB raws because he wants to test them. I had no say in the matter.