Triple B Solutions

He's always welcome to submit it for blind testing. I can encourage other users that have bought test e to do the same. Can you please give us some information on the time frame in which you ordered it?
I did not order from you it's another member. I was just speaking that you would damn well feel the difference between 750mg and 300 in 2-3 weeks if its Test E/C easily.

FYI don't forget the raws photos Triple B.

so you were out of the raws but were going to get some from syn from the same batch to test?

if this is the case, i think you misrepresented the fact that you still had raws to test. i wont even address the issues with that plan of action, just pointing out how you misled us again

so you were out of the raws but were going to get some from syn from the same batch to test?

if this is the case, i think you misrepresented the fact that you still had raws to test. i wont even address the issues with that plan of action, just pointing out how you misled us again
I said (I believe multiple times) that if I had the DHB raws I would have sent them immediately. Everything I say gets analyzed to the point I have to be very careful about what I say. How many times has BBBG falsely called me a liar now? I think I lost count at 5.

Holy shit. 172 pages in and still no photos, still not answering questions and still fucking around... Each page is just another shit show, I can’t even believe you made it this far.

I said (I believe multiple times) that if I had the DHB raws I would have sent them immediately. Everything I say gets analyzed to the point I have to be very careful about what I say. How many times has BBBG falsely called me a liar now? I think I lost count at 5.
It’s gets analyzed cause from day one you’ve been a sneaky piece of shit quoting opsec and meandering around important questions.

Holy shit. 172 pages in and still no photos, still not answering questions and still fucking around... Each page is just another shit show, I can’t even believe you made it this far.

It’s gets analyzed cause from day one you’ve been a sneaky piece of shit quoting opsec and meandering around important questions.
Like what questions Bashbro?

Like what questions Bashbro?

Are you posting photos of actual raws as proof when they arrive instead of just finished product photos/finished product tests to prove you're not just selling finished gear from someone else? This is the 3rd time I'm asking you this btw.

I see you left the raw photo with meso paper out of your intro.

Are you posting photos of actual raws as proof when they arrive instead of just finished product photos/finished product tests to prove you're not just selling finished gear from someone else?

I see you left the raw photo with meso paper out of your intro.
I tried to get photos out of him for the first who knows how many pages. Opsec.... but apparently other photos are ok. Only certain photos allow the DEA to find you. You know.. the ones everyone wants

First of all, that response doesnt answer my question at all. Please try again.

Second of all, I'm not calling you a liar, im saying what you meant wasnt clearly understood. its a recurring theme here and im giving you the benefit if the doubt, assuming you dont realize it.

The pm that apparently you sent @Logan44551 lets start with that.
I sent a PM similar to what I sent BBBG, explaining why I was doing what I was doing with batch #103. He can screen shot the entire conversation if he would like. I tried to explain why I wanted to establish a baseline where every product was tested at the same time as a starting point.

Yes, I ordered more DHB raws. I can get them shipped directly but if I understand correctly it is going to Syn first as he wishes to test the DHB raws.

Yes, I ordered more DHB raws. I can get them shipped directly but if I understand correctly it is going to Syn first as he wishes to test the DHB raws.

I thought you disconnected from Syn at this point and are not working with him anymore as you posted a few pages back?

Also why would Syn just let you walk away if he was making his cut from you middle manning raws via Syn. But you are telling us you are no longer beholden to him/ordering via Syn but the DHB is going to Syn first?

So Syn just said fuck the profits fly free young birdy? You were quoted as saying he makes his end off a raw tax to you.

Smells weird to me. Why are you not just sending your own DHB raws to jano no one gives Syn's testing credibility here.