Triple B Solutions

You mislead. Just like you are now. January 30 I told you to get 10 product tests in. January 30 which was a month and a half ago. You FINALLY sent samples in and got those results 10 days ago.

You’re a fucking martyr.

Everyone here believes what is on the paper, if you were retarded and despite your “OCD” didn’t notice you drew from a crashed vial that’s just as dumb from a “professional” as buying shit raws from some nut job master of the English language on SST.

I’ll leave your thread be now. I watch it and I only chime in when I see something fucked up and stupid. I’m sorry that’s just about EVERY time you post.

Where’s that $500 donation to AnabolicLab Broke Bitch Brewer?
No BBBG, I sent those samples within days of you saying that. It might have even been the very next day. You followed my thread and know that something happened to my package.

No, I did not notice the vial was crashed. It is also possible it crashed during transport. I recently experienced this problem while packing something for Jano again. TNE crashed a day after putting it inside of the 1ml vial while the vial I drew from was not crashed. I do not want to up the amounts of solvent in my DHB or TNE but perhaps that will be the best solution for me if I want those products tested.

I'll go ahead and work on getting the sponsored label for MESO.

I am currently working on doing more testing than the labs I keep getting compared to. You keep saying that I skirted the MESO standard by not getting raws and finished products tested. The labs you've compared me to did not even come close to getting their full product line tested. I have admitted that I should have came to MESO with testing results but I did not and I am fixing that.
What labs did I compare you to again?

The only labs I support have 10+ years in experience and have never been busted and literally have zero complaints. I think they're doing just fine, you are infact a solo private brewer who probably does it in his garage if you're not just labeling finished vials.

More like 10-15. You keep saying the same thing and I keep agreeing. When you told me to get 10 tests I got 11. Immediately after those tests I started working on getting everything tested. You know that getting raws is not instant. You choose to ignore progress and lie about me due to your personal feelings. It is sad that you have to resort to misinformation, lies, and petty insults. You can do better than that.

C'mon trips.. you can do better than that..

Then require that for all sources that sell on MESO for every single product and every single batch.

I plan to be here for a long time Cochino. I have no interest in a "quick coin"

The more I look into this the more I start to believe that the DHB most likely crashed in transit or there was a crashing issue when it was drawn. We will know soon enough thanks to a member here who is getting blind testing on the same batch. Hopefully crashing during transit can be dealt with by Jano.
I swear if this "member" testing ur dhb is a single post member it aint gonna mean shit.

Also you keep blaming the bad result on it being crashed but only a fool wouldn't see ur vial had crashed. You gave that member such a hard time about taking the label off to check for floaters but u couldn't even see a bunch of hormone crystals sitting in ur vial! I hope u pay more attention when ur double checking every vial for floaters like u say u do.

I swear if this "member" testing ur dhb is a single post member it aint gonna mean shit.

Also you keep blaming the bad result on it being crashed but only a fool wouldn't see ur vial had crashed. You gave that member such a hard time about taking the label off to check for floaters but u couldn't even see a bunch of hormone crystals sitting in ur vial! I hope u pay more attention when ur double checking every vial for floaters like u say u do.
More likely it was slightly crashed or did not crash until the compound was drawn.

No BBBG, I sent those samples within days of you saying that. It might have even been the very next day. You followed my thread and know that something happened to my package.

No, I did not notice the vial was crashed. It is also possible it crashed during transport. I recently experienced this problem while packing something for Jano again. TNE crashed a day after putting it inside of the 1ml vial while the vial I drew from was not crashed. I do not want to up the amounts of solvent in my DHB or TNE but perhaps that will be the best solution for me if I want those products tested.

I'll go ahead and work on getting the sponsored label for MESO.

Now your saying the vial crashed during transport?

So it wasn't you, it was Jano that drew from a crashed vial and didn't notice it?

@janoshik sorry to bring into this but is that possible?

Now your saying the vial crashed during transport?

So it wasn't you, it was Jano that drew from a crashed vial and didn't notice it?

@janoshik sorry to bring into this but is that possible?
I never said this was Janos fault. Stop twisting my words. I noticed a similar issue with TNE when putting it into the 1ml vial. It is not Janos job to make sure the compound is fully suspended.

Jpal is awesome in my opinion! He the main one of two that I use.
Jpal is one I have been keeping my eye on, I wanted to try his stuff for a while now but it always weirded me out with the whole “look at the Olympias and big shows they all use my product”, and the secret krabby patty formula claim. That, and while he does test a lot of his stuff, there isn’t much customer testing that I could find. It’s nice to see some meso feed back on his product though.

Answer my question on these labs I compared you to that you are doing better than? Or the labs at all?
I am not entirely sure what your question is. Do I brew in a garage? No. Brewing space is one of my significant expenses. I do not know what lab you are speaking of but I clearly have not been selling for 10+ years. I plan to be around for a long time and I am working on doing everything the MESO way. I'm persistent and care about taking care of my customers.

I never said this was Janos fault. Stop twisting my words. I noticed a similar issue with TNE when putting it into the 1ml vial. It is not Janos job to make sure the compound is fully suspended.

No one's twisting your words..

I actually included your exact quote!

Edit: What you're saying is it crashed during transport.. so Jano either never noticed it, or tested it anyway..

And I asked if that was possible..

Last edited:
I am currently working on doing more testing than the labs I keep getting compared to. You keep saying that I skirted the MESO standard by not getting raws and finished products tested. The labs you've compared me to did not even come close to getting their full product line tested. I have admitted that I should have came to MESO with testing results but I did not and I am fixing that.

@TripleBSolutions You literally just wrote this? Try to to call out others for twisting words and lying when you are the biggest selective responder in the damn thread. You avoid questions you deem not worthy to answer until someone spams it 3-5x and you are forced to address it.

My question are what these labs I compared you to that you've already done more than?

You may not think you are a liar but you are evasive as fuck when people ask you pointed questions that should be easily answered.

@TripleBSolutions You literally just wrote this? Try to to call out others for twisting words and lying when you are the biggest selective responder in the damn thread. You avoid questions you deem not worthy to answer until someone spams it 3-5x and you are forced to address it.

My question are what these labs I compared you to that you've already done more than?

You may not think you are a liar but you are evasive as fuck when people ask you pointed questions that should be easily answered.
The lab that seems to come up the most is Symbiotics when comparing me to a successful MESO lab. Then TGI. Looking at Syms testing he did not even come close to testing his entire finished line. He had raw testing done twice during his time here and if he sold as much as MESO says he did that would certainly not cover every batch of raws he brewed. This current argument started because I am selling a new batch of Primo (#0103) that has not yet been tested but will be in the next few weeks along with all of my other products.

Recently MESO has been pushing that every single batch needs raw testing and finished product testing for every single product. To my knowledge no labs here have done that. JPal was brought into the conversation and I cannot find where he does that. I cannot find recent tests at all for the other US Domestic lab operating here.

I understand I do not have as much testing as other sources YET but I am committed to having more.

The lab that seems to come up the most is Symbiotics when comparing me to a successful MESO lab. Then TGI. Looking at Syms testing he did not even come close to testing his entire finished line. He had raw testing done twice during his time here and if he sold as much as MESO says he did that would certainly not cover every batch of raws he brewed. This current argument started because I am selling a new batch of Primo (#0103) that has not yet been tested but will be in the next few weeks along with all of my other products.

Recently MESO has been pushing that every single batch needs raw testing and finished product testing for every single product. To my knowledge no labs here have done that. JPal was brought into the conversation and I cannot find where he does that. I cannot find recent tests at all for the other US Domestic lab operating here.

I understand I do not have as much testing as other sources YET but I am committed to having more.
Please cite me ever comparing you directly to Sym or TGI who I have never used in my life.

If you are speaking in generalities then state so, do not direct it to me as if I have been personally comparing you to these labs.

Just to clarify...

They were successful and good UGLs that sourced here and were very popular.

There’s no comparison.