Triple B Solutions

Just to clarify...

They were successful and good UGLs that sourced here and were very popular.

There’s no comparison.
Sure, but what I have heard recently is that the MESO standard is to test all raws for each batch and every finished product for each batch. Those labs did not do that.

king of the hill pocket sand GIF

@shackleford

On the same side I cannot think of a single professional store that would tolerate the exchanges we have had before asking you to leave.
You have to own a property or pay rent to ask someone to leave. You don’t own this place, and you don’t pay rent.

You’re a freeloading hustler with a bad attitude.

I've made significant changes to how I handle things in the last month. Unfortunately getting raws is not instant, brewing in not instant, and testing is not instant.
You posted a photo of several kilos of raws. If you had any desire to test raws you could have had those tested. You don’t need to get anything brewed to TEST RAWS.

Excuses, excuses, excuses.
I have moved from fighting MESO to agreeing with testing. I have implemented batch numbers and separated my professional relationship with Syn.
No you haven’t. He is still your raw source by your own admission, you ridiculous, lying, shady dick bag.

I am currently working on doing more testing than the labs I keep getting compared to. You keep saying that I skirted the MESO standard by not getting raws and finished products tested. The labs you've compared me to did not even come close to getting their full product line tested. I have admitted that I should have came to MESO with testing results but I did not and I am fixing that.
Do you have any idea what the term “working on” means? You don’t seem to.

You posted a photo of several kilos of raws. If you had any desire to test raws you could have had those tested. You don’t need to get anything brewed to TEST RAWS.

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

No you haven’t. He is still your raw source by your own admission, you ridiculous, lying, shady dick bag.
I want EVERYTHING tested. I do not want any gaps for you to be able to pick apart, I want #103 to be as perfect as possible. I did not want to submit one or two samples. I want everything tested as a baseline.

You are completely and totally wrong. Syn is no longer my raw source. I have had a hard time even talking to him lately. I have addressed that multiple times. Yes, I put in an order of raws with him before we split professionally but I am still not sure what the status of that is. At this point I'm moving forward going directly to the manufacturer and I'm branching out to bring you extremely expensive products like Trest E. I doubt I'll be making much money off of it, but I'm working on bringing it to you and it will be tested because MESO wants it.

Now your saying the vial crashed during transport?

So it wasn't you, it was Jano that drew from a crashed vial and didn't notice it?

@janoshik sorry to bring into this but is that possible?
Sure, a few of the samples that I receive crash in the transport.

I have a designated oven for heating such samples and I inspect all the oils before they are tested to assure crashing during transport is not an issue.

No, I did not notice the vial was crashed. It is also possible it crashed during transport. I recently experienced this problem while packing something for Jano again. TNE crashed a day after putting it inside of the 1ml vial while the vial I drew from was not crashed. I do not want to up the amounts of solvent in my DHB or TNE but perhaps that will be the best solution for me if I want those products tested.

Sure, a few of the samples that I receive crash in the transport.

I have a designated oven for heating such samples and I inspect all the oils before they are tested to assure crashing during transport is not an issue.

Thanks @janoshik.

I think it's fair to say then, that crashing during transport was NOT the issue!

Yes. Literally everything is getting tested. I don't know what more you could ask for me to "work on".
He was referring to your comment "Working on getting the Sponsor Banner".

It's not really "working on it" it's get it or don't get it. This shouldn't be a 2 month timeframe thing. It's not hard to do. "working on" is becoming a euphemism for "dragging my feet and hoping you all forget."

I‘m sure I missed it - but how did your Primo test?

and as far as I understand - are you saying you are brewing a new batch of primo without testing?

I‘m sure I missed it - but how did your Primo test?

and as far as I understand - are you saying you are brewing a new batch of primo without testing?
I just recently brewed a batch of Primo and it will receive testing with the rest of the products in batch #0103. Batch #0103 does not have any testing yet but the full line up will be tested.