Triple B Solutions

Ha ha. After the downfall of MSG labs, i had to rebrand. Working a 9-5 for a living just isn't my style.

Covid must have hit Hot Topic pretty badly huh? A lot of retailers are cutting staff just to stay afloat. I imagine it got pretty stressful for the Regional Sales Manager.

Glad to hear you’re back on your feet though. And I’m sorry for giving you such a hard time here the past 3 months. You’re a stubborn motherfucker though.

I just recently brewed a batch of Primo and it will receive testing with the rest of the products in batch #0103. Batch #0103 does not have any testing yet but the full line up will be tested.
@TripleBSolutions

A) Are you currently selling batch #0103 to the public without any regards and not knowing the purity of your raws?

B) Or are you awaiting on your test results like an ethical source would do before offering to the public?.
A simple A or B answer is all we want to hear, not a bunch BS trying to weasel out of a simple question.

@TripleBSolutions

A) Are you currently selling batch #0103 to the public without any regards and not knowing the purity of your raws?

B) Or are you awaiting on your test results like an ethical source would do before offering to the public?.
A simple A or B answer is all we want to hear, not a bunch BS trying to weasel out of a simple question.

The answer is always "working on it", he tagged another few weeks on to testing for some reason. He's also working on clicking the "donate" button to get that AnabolicLab under his name. Even though it takes 5 minutes.

The answer is always "working on it", he tagged another few weeks on to testing for some reason. He's also working on clicking the "donate" button to get that AnabolicLab under his name. Even though it takes 5 minutes.
I know :rolleyes: . That's why I asked for a yes or no answer. I don't expect him to do that, fuck he will probably skip over it.

I‘m sure I missed it - but how did your Primo test?

and as far as I understand - are you saying you are brewing a new batch of primo without testing?

He says he'll be testing it and selling it.. just not in that order..

I believe he is hopeful that someone else will buy some, and test it.. with the HOPES that it comes out properly dosed, so he can get out of testing it himself..

@TripleBSolutions

he already stated that he is selling primo of 103

@TripleBSolutions

He’s selling it. “Oh well. You don’t have to buy it nah nah nah nah...”

He never put batch numbers on his pastebin - “working on it” I guess. But that sure makes it look like the Primo he’s selling was tested and looked good.

always always always misleading

Well I’ll say when I order domestic I like to receive my stuff within a week, tomorrow marks a week since ordering, received tracking next day, and he still hasn’t actually shipped anything, sure would like to know what the hold up is

Well I’ll say when I order domestic I like to receive my stuff within a week, tomorrow marks a week since ordering, received tracking next day, and he still hasn’t actually shipped anything, sure would like to know what the hold up is
Shoot me an email with your tracking number/order info. The only orders that haven't been shipped yet are orders that came in today. I have had some issues with USPS not updating tracking or taking longer than they should.

Same thing with my order like 2 weeks ago. took like two or three days to update, but once it updated, it got to me in like a day or two.

I've ordered my buddy stuff two times since and that was the other day and his still is not updated yet on the usps website.

Do you still not have updated tracking from the order on the 10th we spoke about? I'm getting TD reports for packages shipped on the 12th.
Yeah we both got our orders from before. the only one we have not got yet is the one that I ordered for him the other day. It says it has been created, but nothing after that.

Same here

It just says label created on mine

You guys should be using Informed Delivery instead. That shows you all your mail without having to hit tracking numbers over and over all the time.

In a worst case scenario if you receive a pack that’s been damaged or they somehow know it’s got vials of steroids in it you can always play dumb and say “there must be some sort of mistake I never ordered that” and they can’t really prove it. But if you’re entering a tracking number over and over again, they already know someone is looking for it to arrive.

This is the exact reason most sources don’t send out domestic tracking info and the source will track it securely. [emoji2369]

You guys should be using Informed Delivery instead. That shows you all your mail without having to hit tracking numbers over and over all the time.

In a worst case scenario if you receive a pack that’s been damaged or they somehow know it’s got vials of steroids in it you can always play dumb and say “there must be some sort of mistake I never ordered that” and they can’t really prove it. But if you’re entering a tracking number over and over again, they already know someone is looking for it to arrive.

This is the exact reason most sources don’t send out domestic tracking info and the source will track it securely. [emoji2369]
Yeah, I have informed delivery. But I checked it yesterday just to see what was going on and if it would show me anything different on the actual website

I do use informed delivery boss