Triple B Solutions

You’re so full of shit. Multiple people have posted “other methods.” There’s nothing to look into. You’re simply being evasive and kicking the can down the road.

You know exactly how to send quicker it’s been pointed out to you for weeks.

WEASLE.

Edit- members who have told you exactly how to ship faster: @BlindPetey @Logan44551 @MaskedLiberty @janoshik @BigBaldBeardGuy

I am doing my good deed for the day now guys, hold on.

Trip has asked me some questions and I've given him what I thought to be good advice. He also spoke with BBBG but that wasn't a problem for you, huh?

At at rate @MisterSuperGod I've always thought you were alright but you can honestly kiss my ass, bro. I haven't done a fucking thing wrong here but have a different opinion.

Go fuck yourself.

And I'm not sure what 2 threads I brought him up in. I know I mentioned him without name in the overdosed pharma test e thread. I just found it peculiar that nobody had a problem with supposed pharma gear coming in at over a 10 percent overdose but trip was getting his ass road over results that were the same or better.

But again, go fuck yourself, MSG.

As for giving grayscale a pat on the back, no I did not. I began reading and thought he was off to a good start and then shit went down hill for him. I don't believe I ever made a single comment in that thread. But it doesn't mean I wasn't reading and considering to use him before shit went bad.

I didn't invite trip here and didn't know a thing about him before he showed up from sst. I commented early on in his thread about his pastebin. And some time after that, he private messaged me with some questions.

And I'm not sure what you are talking about with your big brother mentor having to create an account, bullshit. If you're referring to me, I signed up here in 2014, so I'm not quite sure what the fuck that is all about.

I've always thought you were a pretty cool, funny mother fucker, but you can honestly eat the peanuts out of my shit at this point.

And to Logan, fuck you too. I got some homemade snickers for your bitch ass, too.

i reiterate...

Anyway, that's all the time i'm going to spend on this particular subject. For the record, i don't trust you or Trippy B try hard as far as i can throw either one of you.

Mentor! MENTOR! Do you even read what your boyfriend writes? Ugh. i'm not going to explain it. No, it had nothing to do with you. Sorry, but not everything is about you.

@TripleBSolutions
I feel left out, you didn't reply to me :(

Can someone create a post and quote post #1878? I think @TripleBSolutions still has me on ignore and missed my questions. Thanks!
I would, but at this point if he doesn't want to answer questions anymore, then Fuck Him. He's had MORE than enough opportunities to be a "Good" source. Let him flounder. He wants to put the least amount of effort into this as possible.

I would, but at this point if he doesn't want to answer questions anymore, then Fuck Him. He's had MORE than enough opportunities to be a "Good" source. Let him flounder. He wants to put the least amount of effort into this as possible.
Maybe my questions were too hard.

@TripleBSolutions, like I said, this isn't going to go away. There are still a lot of questions left unanswered. You're just taking an extraordinarily long time on step 1.

Its now been three full weeks since you sent out your last set of samples. Can we receive an update with something more than "i may or may not have to resend samples"?

There are better sources with less headaches...ordering from the real syn at sst is a much safer better bet anyhow at this point....triple shady really doesn’t deserve our business.

Looks guys, I'm actually getting over hearing about it and I'll send some shit in if I need to. One of my test e and one of the tren e....
IF I FEEEL ITS A SAFE METHOD.
I have never sent anything in the mail like this and definitely not through customs. I don't even know how to go about it, who to use(delivery method), how to put it in the box, etc. I normally just go by reviews and hope for the best and if I get my night sweats and start getting big and strong as fuck quick and get real horny, then I know I got legit shit, even if it's a little underdosed LMAO.
I do so much normally on each compound I take, it doesn't really matter if it's underdosed to be honest.
But five me the details because I'm not reading all of these pages again to try to find it if it's here and also what is Triple offering for me to do this? I want it to make it worth my while if I'm going to do it. Lol. I want someone that has done it before and not someone who has seen it done before @TripleBSolutions @BigBaldBeardGuy let me know

Did not plan on doing my cycle for at least another 3 months after the HGH is in my system for three months because I plan on doing that for 6 months or more.

UPS sucks too for samples. I followed instructions clearly and UPS still held my pack. Charged me another $25 to fill out another bullshit form. It’s finally on the way but paid almost $190 for 3-5 day delivery. It’s been 10 days. I guess customs is cracking down?

UPS sucks too for samples. I followed instructions clearly and UPS still held my pack. Charged me another $25 to fill out another bullshit form. It’s finally on the way but paid almost $190 for 3-5 day delivery. It’s been 10 days. I guess customs is cracking down?
And this is the shit I don't want to deal with 100%. SMH. From none of them

It’s sucks but I’d rather know what I’m putting in my body.
I understand that also. That's why I normally wait for other people to do it. Haha.
like I said anyway, I'm sure within the next 3 months we will have a better understanding of what's going on on this thread or it will be a dead thread LOL. and that's when I plan on doing mine anyway. But I don't mind trying to help out the community if I can, but I'm just not taking no chances on getting popped. I already do that enough by being on here, posting pics, etc. Lol.